Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pagano deserves a lot of credit for that onside kick call. That was gutsy. If the colts miss that he would have been massacred, especially on this forum.

He definitely let his boys hang on that play call. First time we've ever done anything like that. Titans special teams coverage must've had a glaring weakness that he felt comfortable exploiting early. Still shocked he actually did it though

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is a heckuva post.   One of your very best!   I’ll give you one of my highest compliments by simply saying I’m sorry I didn’t think of it.    I’d say the one area where I might offer some pushback is the issue of his arrogance.  First, I think this is the first year for me that it’s really come to the surface in ways that are glaring.   Second, compared to most GMs Ballard’s arrogance is mild, honestly.   I thought Grigson was FAR more arrogant, I don’t think it’s even close, at least not for me as a former media guy.     But if Ballard’s son ever reads this I’d tell him to pass this along to his dad.   If CB can’t handle the Indy media, good luck handling media most anywhere else.  If he ever becomes the GM elsewhere he’d be eaten alive in most any other media market, large or small.    When CB meets the media in early January he needs to be much, MUCH more humble because his hour long final presser is going to much, MUCH harder than he’s used to.   And deservedly so. 
    • I agree. It was reported a few years back that according to some close to him that his HEART has always been to coach in the nfl. I think coaching at Michigan where he was the qb in college was probably the NEXT best alternative for him.   Would it be a reach to believe that having his brother John win a SB as a nfl hc inspire Jim to achieve the SAME goal? Of course not. Jim was probably elated for John but I'm sure that natural competitive sibling competition (bragging rights) comes into play ESPECIALLY considering that John's Raven team BEAT Jim's Niners team for that very SB.   Yes if Jim chose to return to the nfl NOW as a hot commodity he would have better options than the Colts but he has never walked into a ready made situation and I believe the Colts would have some type of sentimental draw to Harbaugh knowing the organization as well as the city.   Same for the Bears BUT Harbaugh EARNED the nickname "Captain Comeback" as the Colt's qb and had that magical run that saw him a near catch away in the endzone at the buzzer from LEADING the Colts to a SB as qb. Maybe I'm just HOPING for a Harbaugh hire because a Saturday/Ballard combo seems to have a LOW ceiling and HUGE question marks moving forward long term.   On a side note Kauai is one of if not the MOST beautiful of the Hawaiian Islands when it comes to scenery.... 
    • We all want to win. I bet Pats fans are so depressed after the run they had with Tom that they don't even want to show their face.  3 years in a row they have been average at 23-23. They know how we feel now.
    • Nah I know you are only 21 years old (sarcasm), you are a kid at heart like me lol. 
    • I really have no problem with someone being critical of the team. It is the over the stop that bothers me sometimes. We have lost 4 games by 7 points or less so we aren't as bad as some make us out to be. When people get on here and say we are basically bums and we suck, that is the problem. It is the way some word things that makes a post look bad.  I have Done it myself, so guilty as charged but I try not too.
  • Members

• Hammer

Hammer 257

• stitches

stitches 12,376

• nfatta

nfatta 3

Rookie
    • J@son

J@son 1,676

• AustinnKaine

AustinnKaine 2,484