Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

What's happening here? Pep Hamilton has turned into Sean Payton right now. I'm in shock. Some really creative stuff so far on offense

Great downfield block by Stonzo, that's at least twice today he's moving well on the stretch. 

Great downfield block by Stonzo, that's at least twice today he's moving well on the stretch.

Those two plays sum up AC in some ways. Gets beaten of the edge, but solid run blocker.

I'd make this a 3 score game before I started to add a steady diet of run plays

Don't be silly man, play design?!

All good things on O are the players, all bad things are on Pep :P

I get the feeling people are gonna be loving Pep after today. He's been really good so far. The only bad plays have been penalties, blown blocks, and dropped passes.

Another quick start. We've already run 20+ plays in the first quarter. "Score first," indeed.

Pretty explosive stuff, difference for me is Luck is dialled in from the off the last two games. First two he was making mistakes early on..and missing on 3rd downs.

I get the feeling people are gonna be loving Pep after today. He's been really good so far. The only bad plays have been penalties, blown blocks, and dropped passes.

No, someone will just say Chudzinski finally stepped in and fed Pep the plays. Mark my words

I deserved to be slammed in those early games but the last two have been spot on. He is coming into his own I suppose.