Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

It is not just Coby TEs have only 2 catches

The team has 260 yards of offense, 16 first downs, about to hit 20 points, (presumably), and aside from some mistakes have been unstoppable. If the TEs don't figure in so far, oh well. Just keep moving the ball and scoring points. That's all that matters.

Tenn is looks like it flipped since playing the Cowboys. They were good against pass and getting scorched in the run. Now they're doing better against the run and getting scorched in pass. I'll take it!

The way their O is going the run will be affective soon

I really want to see him emerge as an impact player. Seems he's fallen off a bit, maybe partially influenced by a plethora of weaponry on our team. 

Most of us do. Just, during the game when we're in control, I couldn't care less who's getting work. 

The team has 260 yards of offense, 16 first downs, about to hit 20 points, (presumably), and aside from some mistakes have been unstoppable. If the TEs don't figure in so far, oh well. Just keep moving the ball and scoring points. That's all that matters.

I agree! With all the weapons we have everyone can't shine every game. Te' and rb's were huge last week. I think they will spread the wealth throughout the year. Take what teams give us.