lollygagger8

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Discrimination

The discrimination act of 2002 clearly and strictly prohibits anyone living in their Mom's basement or who thinks Magic the Gathering and/or World of Warcraft is real; to discriminate, complain, whine and or cry including but not limited to acting like they are better than the actual GM of any team here or within the NFL. 

You are in direct violation. 

T.Y. was held on this play--no question about that. This was a bad no-call.

However, the play if completed would've resulted in 4th down, regardless. T.Y. was short of the first down marker, (so was Wayne). So why pass it there? For those that say they don't have a problem with the reasoning in passing in that situation, fine. But you have to have a problem with the play selection. It was way too much risk for very little reward.

If you can find 1 example, I will gladly admit it. I think I've proven enough to say that I would be a bettwr gm than Grigson.

I would have cut Landry, thats looking smart. Never wouldve gave up a 1 for Trent, smart again. Would've built the Oline thru free agency, but would've drafted a rt and spent money on the interior. We would be so much better if I was in charge.

Ha.  One example and I can just use the same post.

The major issue I had on the last 2 possessiosn is that the Colts were being to predictible.  Run on first.  Run on 2nd.  Pass.  Punt.  And the runs were always the same.  Doyle lined up, comes in motion as the fullback, hits the same gap each time.  Why not try an end around with TY or the stretch play?  Something to take mix it up so the D just doesnt tee off at the line like they were doing?

I was not impressed by Pep's play calling last night.  The O-line did pretty dang good but it seemed like the play calling was just predictible at times.  We have lots of talent and we need to mix things up more.  I swear, Pep acts like he has 3 plays drawn in crayon on his play sheet sometimes...