Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andy Reid?

Exodus

As a life long Eagles fan (Colts come first of course) ive seen tons of Andy Reid. All i have to say is, if Reid isnt fired after this season i would be shocked! So, if he is floating around, should the Colts grab him? I think so, he's a great coach and he could easily fix our broken Defense.

Thoughts????

As a lifelong Philly resident ; I say " No . " Has he had success ? Absolutely . Has he been able to win the big one ? Nope . Reasons are numerous . Poor clock management . Poor in-game adjustments . Stubborness including under-utilizing an excellent running game . . De-valuing the linebacker & offensive line positions . Assuming that an offensive line coach would be succesful as the defensive coordinator . ( Overall ) weak drafing * remember ; he swings the biggest stick in the oganization . Then consider the less important issues such as the fact that he treats fans like * . Standard press conference answers " We need to do better & that starts w/ me . That's for me to know . I don't want to get into that " Np thanks . He won't take us to the next level . We're not an organization that will be hapy simply being competitive for years to come . Isn't that what we've beeen doing ( minus one Super Bowl ) up to now . He coached teams that lost in the NFC Championship to St. Louis ( lost to NE ) , Carolina ( lost to Pitt ) , Tampa Bay ( beat Oak ) , Arizona ( lost to Pitt )

As a life long Eagles fan (Colts come first of course) ive seen tons of Andy Reid. All i have to say is, if Reid isnt fired after this season i would be shocked! So, if he is floating around, should the Colts grab him? I think so, he's a great coach and he could easily fix our broken Defense.

Thoughts????

Isn't he an offensive coach? He was an O lineman and ,I think, he was either the O line or QB coach for the Pack begore going to the Eagles. I think Reid is better than Herbert West is making him out to be, but I don't know if he is the man for the job

Thoughts????

I am worried that he might keel over.I would pass on him.

How about Jim Tressel with a new D coordinator? Think about it. Polian isn't going to bring a coach who wants to make all the personnel decisions and Irsay isn't going to fire Polian. Its almost perfect for Tressel too. He start his professional coaching career just coaching and being a good game manager. He'll just need a good defensive coordinator.