Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 05/29

sb41champs

I think fans have come to expect a lot of free agent moves & block buster trades from Grigson since he has been so active since becoming the teams GM, but I think he has rounded out the defense & offense pretty well & I expect we as fans will see less activity on the FA/trade front moving forward...

With that said some upgrades could probably still be made in the defensive secondary moving forward...

I believe Grigson addressed UDFA prior to the draft so hopefully there are some players that have come in as UDFA that can step up and earn a roster spot and play a significant role moving forward ala Saturday & Brackett from the last regime...

It's just hard to firmly believe in those "diamonds" in the rough to materialize. I love seeing and getting those players... Would just feel much better if we had a "safety" net back there to clean up any mistakes made by the front 7 -- or just to simply make plays. ( Where's John Lynch Jr. ?? ha ha ) Seriously though, hopefully Reg will be back to even 80 percent of his normal self and the draft picks progress the way that Griggo thinks. At least we won't have to suffer through another season with Satele at center, and Luck's play can help the "D" have the time to gel. Nice topic OP