Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time To Shut Down Addai For The Year?

oldunclemark

Yall are all mixed up. SanAntonioColt and TeamAddaiOrGoDie, Donald Brown is better than your giving him credit for. He has played pretty well this year which is a nice improvement for him. On the other hand braveheartcolt, Joseph Addai has much better skills than you give him credit for. He ran a 4.37 40 yard dash at the NFL combine, which is faster than Trent Richardson. He also is very good at finding holes to run through. Last year when we couldn't run the ball at all, Addai averaged 4.1 yards per carry before he got hurt, which is really good for last year.

Agreed!

He has the skills, so why hasnt he done anything yet? He's had more then enuff opportunities to show the Colts why they drafted him in the 1st round. Joe rookie season stats are better then Donald's career stats & Joe never started until the playoffs. How long you think the Colts are gonna wait for DB to show them something? Yall keep saying DB is better but why didnt he get 1 carry the first 4 games & why is he 3rd string? DB aint even better then DC.

So you trust the management of this team? I don't. Anyway, it's only our fan based opinions. In a few years time we'll all know how it unfolded.

Agreed!

He has the skills, so why hasnt he done anything yet? He's had more then enuff opportunities to show the Colts why they drafted him in the 1st round. Joe rookie season stats are better then Donald's career stats & Joe never started until the playoffs. How long you think the Colts are gonna wait for DB to show them something? Yall keep saying DB is better but why didnt he get 1 carry the first 4 games & why is he 3rd string? DB aint even better then DC.

Brown has shown them something this year..

No question he's playing hard.

No question he's not tanking..

He's been at 4 yards a carry all year..with street tackles and rookies.

..and no threat of the pass.

You have to give him credit..

Brown has shown them something this year..

No question he's playing hard.

No question he's not tanking..

He's been at 4 yards a carry all year..with street tackles and rookies.

..and no threat of the pass.

You have to give him credit..

yes you do, Brown is finally showing some life. He's still not great but one would be kidding themsleves if they didn't notice he had improved from last season.

This isn't a shot at Brown because like I said I think he's improved, but it's hard to tell just how much anyone has improved in our offense without Peyton or well a QB. Again not a shot at Brown if anything I think he might have improved more and it's just not showing up as much without Manning.

I really want to see our running attack next year when teams have to respect our passing game again...good night who thought we would be saying that a year ago?