Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Schaub to Raiders for 6th round pick.

Dustin

Hey Houston fans be honest, aren't you relieved to be rid of the turnover machine Matt Schaub? I know for a fact JJ Watt is happy even though he'd never admit that publicly. 

Just like Carson Palmer in California, Matt Schaub as a QB savior dream will be shattered & demolished very, very quickly among fans even with DE Justin Tuck to get the ball back for the offense. 

Man, I still can't wrap my head around Tuck wearing silver & black as opposed to Big Apple, Frank Sinatra NY blue. It depresses the hades out of me actually. Sigh...Still love em though...

Man, I still can't wrap my head around Tuck wearing silver & black as opposed to Big Apple, Frank Sinatra NY blue. It depresses the hades out of me actually. Sigh...Still love em though...

Same here. Giants let Tuck walk but sign John Jerry from the dysfunctional Dolphins. Not pleased with either move.

I don't think Schaub was all of the problem last year. He actually did play pretty good in those last few games they barely lost. He was not the cause of all their problems. He's an easy scapegoat, but I don't think it was all him, I really don't.

If the Raiders can get a wr or 2 along with some protection with his O Line and Mcfadden can somehow stay healthy for at least the majority of the year if not all of it then the Raiders will make some noise this year, Big upgrade at QB for them

I hope he does well there. He had a few good years in Houston but things just didn't work out. I'm not sure how he'll fair in Oakland but he's reunited with Dennis Allen so he's got that going for him. Good luck Matt, give the fans at the Black Hole something to cheer for.

I hope he does well there. He had a few good years in Houston but things just didn't work out. I'm not sure how he'll fair in Oakland but he's reunited with Dennis Allen so he's got that going for him. Good luck Matt, give the fans at the Black Hole something to cheer for.

I too hope Schaub succeeds in Oakland. I am also rooting for Mark Sanchez to do well wherever he goes. The Jets knew that they were not going to keep him. They should have cut him earlier when he would have had more teams to choose from.

I too hope Schaub succeeds in Oakland. I am also rooting for Mark Sanchez to do well wherever he goes. The Jets knew that they were not going to keep him. They should have cut him earlier when he would have had more teams to choose from.

Yeah, they knew that they weren't going to pay him that signing bonus, whether Vick signed there or not. Sucks...I'm sure some team will still look at him though. You are right in that many options have been diluted, though.

I don't think Schaub was all of the problem last year. He actually did play pretty good in those last few games they barely lost. He was not the cause of all their problems. He's an easy scapegoat, but I don't think it was all him, I really don't.

Hell no he wasn't all the problem.  Delusional Texan fans who actually thought they were a Super Bowl contender didn't want to admit that their sorry team had as many holes as it did, so they laid it all at Schaub's feet.  The same Schaub that, before the season, they thought was good enough to take them to a Super Bowl, I might add.