Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patty Mac on NFL AM

schwamm

He is funny yesterday he was bragging on his new shoes .

Although he resembles a broomstick - He calls his right leg the Boomstick .

Darned autocorrect. :(

Not sure what to think about Portis's ballet tights, or whatever those things are.

I actually get turned off by the dude. To me he comes off as a ham seeking attention even at the risk of looking silly which IMO he is. I actually now change the channel when I see he's on.

This makes you sound antediluvian.

"Slow down Ethel, you're driving like a bat out of hell."

He just confirmed he's a Colt for another 5 years!!!

I have no prob him playing for us. But I'm not a "homer" to the extent of loving his act just because and solely because he's a Colt. He seems like the kind of guy that will try and get a laugh no matter what, even at the expense of making fun  or insulting some1 like he did 2day when the host mentioned Jeff Garcia he said "his beautiful bald head".

I have no prob him playing for us. But I'm not a "homer" to the extent of loving his act just because and solely because he's a Colt. He seems like the kind of guy that will try and get a laugh no matter what, even at the expense of making fun  or insulting some1 like he did 2day when the host mentioned Jeff Garcia he said "his beautiful bald head".

We aren't "homers". Pat is hilarious but if you think otherwise then you're entitled to your opinion. 99.9% of these forums and the city of Indianapolis will disagree with you though. I'm sure Jeff Garcia laughed about that comment, maybe you're just upset because you are bald?

I have no prob him playing for us. But I'm not a "homer" to the extent of loving his act just because and solely because he's a Colt. He seems like the kind of guy that will try and get a laugh no matter what, even at the expense of making fun or insulting some1 like he did 2day when the host mentioned Jeff Garcia he said "his beautiful bald head".

Of course you are entitled to your own opinion, and of course you are under no obligation to like the man or his antics.

Unfortunately, just as you are formulating your opinion of him, I'm inclined to do the same based on your posts, and I'm now inclined to add humorless, crotchety, sensitive and uptight to my impressions.

Seriously? You're bothered by him teasing Garcia for his baldness? I guess I better dump all my friends and family then. I get teased all the time about my male pattern baldness.

"That's not a forehead. It's more like a 5 or 6 at least."

"I don't think we can call that a hairline anymore... I think your scalp is engaging in jerrymandering."

Seriously??? The guys on most of the sports shows give each other a hard time about stuff like that all the time, "bust chops, whatever ... I don't think Garcia gave it a second thought.  I have even seen the the female hosts tease and be teased harder than that. McAfee also makes fun of himself as much or more than he does others.

I think he McAfee is funny.  "good for Andy Dalton knocking down the "orange haired people" stereotype; that they can't be starting QBs"  "Orange haired people are people too"

Although, I think if someone offered him a national media job at some point they would ask him to "turn down the comedy just a touch; and add a little more serious analysis".  If he did that I think he would add a good dynamic to a sports show.

I have no prob him playing for us. But I'm not a "homer" to the extent of loving his act just because and solely because he's a Colt. He seems like the kind of guy that will try and get a laugh no matter what, even at the expense of making fun or insulting some1 like he did 2day when the host mentioned Jeff Garcia he said "his beautiful bald head".

You must be a pretty uptight person if you think beautiful bald head an insult... I'm sure he was just giving him a hard time. Not to mention these people make a living of criticising other people.

You must be a pretty uptight person if you think beautiful bald head an insult... I'm sure he was just giving him a hard time. Not to mention these people make a living of criticising other people.

I have a shaved/bald head and I sure don't mind. Cause it is a beautiful bald head ;)