Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wait, What?! Packers offer Raji 1 Year Deal $4 million

Who is smoking crack over there.......aside from him if he agrees?

Surely we can make him a significantly better offer in Free Agency. I don't care about the anomaly of last season. This guy is a beast.

Show em what ya got Raji.

I don't think he's being utilized properly.  In my opinion, his best fit is as a 4-3 DT rather than a 3-4 NT.  I don't think he has the power that guys like Wilfork or Hampton have/had.  I also don't think he has the Redding or Watt quickness for a 3-4 DE.  With that said, I don't watch a lot of Packers games.  But I do recall hearing many times throughout the year that Raji's play was disappointing

Ehhhh I don't know Bro. The ONLY reason we won that Packers game is Raji went down. He stays in that game and I don't get to do a full-speed, hair on fire lap around B-Dubs! ;)

They had a few other injuries that game too, if I remember correctly.  But you are right, losing Raji hurt them a lot.  I still get the gut feeling he would be unstoppable in a 4-3

Who is smoking crack over there.......aside from him if he agrees?

Surely we can make him a significantly better offer in Free Agency. I don't care about the anomaly of last season. This guy is a beast.

Showed a big belly last year...but as BC says...a beast....space eater....show em.... :)

discount-double-check-raji-o.gif

I love fat, athletic, immovable forces like Raji. The man is an animal in the best sense of the word.