Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 0-8?

John Waylon

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - replies to on off topic post
Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - replies to on off topic post

So,let me get this right.....

if i say mike vick is a dog killer(which is a factual statement)and kerry collins is a known drunk(also factual statement),then that's somehow in violation of rules?The only thing that's in violation of...are my rights!I can provide links to both of my claims,if you wish.

Rule #1 of internet forums; You cannot invoke your right to free speech, as it is not applicable within this realm.

It's funny that you said "someone said he's a rapist, therefor he's a rapist". Thats foolish.

As well, I assure you, I'd bet my membership here, that it is against forum rules to call Ben Rothlisberger a "rapist". As to your examples of Vick and Collins, I imagine that is also against the rules here, but you would have to PM a mod for proper clarification.

There is no reason why you and I cannot get along. I have no issue with you, I just found it odd that you proclaimed an innocent man as a guilty man based upon unproven accusations and conjecture.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - cleaning thread of inappropriate posts and replies
Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - cleaning thread of inappropriate posts and replies

Rule #1 of internet forums; You cannot invoke your right to free speech, as it is not applicable within this realm.

It's funny that you said "someone said he's a rapist, therefor he's a rapist". Thats foolish.

As well, I assure you, I'd bet my membership here, that it is against forum rules to call Ben Rothlisberger a "rapist". As to your examples of Vick and Collins, I imagine that is also against the rules here, but you would have to PM a mod for proper clarification.

There is no reason why you and I cannot get along. I have no issue with you, I just found it odd that you proclaimed an innocent man as a guilty man based upon unproven accusations and conjecture.

Okay,then may i call him 'the can't take no for an answer guy'?But seriously,i didn't know any of that was a violation.I just don't get how facts could be a violation of anything.Yeah,we can get along,but let's not bring mods/rule violations into every topic and discussion.I'll try to be more sensitive in the future.

Yeah,we can get along,but let's not bring mods/rule violations into every topic and discussion.I'll try to be more sensitive in the future.

I'm not sure if you're confusing me with someone else? I don't try to play junior moderator. I apologize if you thought I was doing so. This is why another rule of this forum is to PM a mod if you see a violation and don't get involved. I made the mistake of pointing out a violation, and I shouldn't have, as it only ticks people off. Sorry bout that. Ya see what happens when people mention rule violations......I suppose my hall monitor sash is going to be revoked.

Anyway, I only meant to help, I didn't mean to irritate you.

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - cleaning thread of inappropriate posts and replies
Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - cleaning thread of inappropriate posts and replies

I'm not sure if you're confusing me with someone else? I don't try to play junior moderator. I apologize if you thought I was doing so. This is why another rule of this forum is to PM a mod if you see a violation and don't get involved. I made the mistake of pointing out a violation, and I shouldn't have, as it only ticks people off. Sorry bout that. Ya see what happens when people mention rule violations......I suppose my hall monitor sash is going to be revoked.

Anyway, I only meant to help, I didn't mean to irritate you.

+1 for that.Its okay.Yes,i can think of someone else that's a complete queen on here.It takes a lot to apologize,so kudos to you.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 31, 2011 - cleaning thread of inappropriate posts and replies

What's worse than 0-8?

My girlfriend missing her monthly visit.

Tim Tebows mom thought that. Now look at her. Mom to Tim Tebow.

Edited by IndyTrav

Having fans who refuse to back their team when down and only support them when the going is good?

I support this team. Just because I say they stink this season doesn't mean I dont support them or am a "band wagon" fan. They suck this year. If you have ZERO wins halfway through the season, you suck

Oh and Kirk Cousins is not good. He will be a journey man back up in the NFL.

This is coming from the son of 2 Michigan St. alum and a lover of all things MSU. I grew up 5 minutes from the campus in East Lansing

I support this team. Just because I say they stink this season doesn't mean I dont support them or am a "band wagon" fan. They suck this year. If you have ZERO wins halfway through the season, you suck

You ever hear that expression, They're better than their record? Well, that doesn't apply to my beloved Colts. They are what their record says they are.

Waking up on Sunday feeling reluctant to watch the Colts play.

I still get excited...but it's just not the same. I went through this for the better part of 15 years, suffering through one bad Colts season after another, so it's easier for me than some of the younger fans. It brings back memories of being excited to watch Jeff George fall on his face.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Peytongirl, November 1, 2011 - deleted reply to an edited comment
Hidden by Peytongirl, November 1, 2011 - deleted reply to an edited comment

What's worse than 0-8? The Miami Dolphins.

Reading the same, uninformed complaints from people who don't understand Front Office NFL operations, but play a lot of Madden.

But of course you know.Have you worked in a front office?I don't play video games to busy making money.You should try it instead of cruising fan forums.You can't live at home forever,what are you 45 now? Edited by coltfaninnewyork

People that wear skunks on their heads and smell likes sacks.......

Greatest post in the history of the internet.

In other news, we have FAR too many trolls around here... I see, and can tell they've been in this thread and PG has had to deal with them... Trolls just gotta bring a good thread down....

What's worse than 0-8?

The trolls in this thread.

What else is worse than 0-8? The idea of taking a safety to let your defense see if they can stop them.

What that accomplishes is beyond me, really. A safety is worth 2, and the ensuing punt usually puts teams pretty close to FG range, so that's 3 more for a total of 5. A blocked punt is an extreme rarity, and apparently giving up 5 points is better than the extremely slim chances your punt will be blocked for a TD.

..... My head hurts....

the 2008 Lions are worse.

Only for 8 more weeks. Then a new debate will begin to rage... It won't be about greatness, who the best team of the 2000's was, whose better, Brady or Manning.... It'll be on the other end of the spectrum: Whose worse? The 2011 Colts, or the 2008 Lions?

tim tebow playing QB is worse than 0-8. But then again, that may be the only thing to have a permanent spot on this list. That's worse than a winless decade, at least.

Oh come on people, some of you are taking things too seriously. Lets not forget, we are fans which is short for fanatic, we are not the most rational people at this point in the season. I think this thread is kind of funny, and let's face it I think we all would rather laugh than cry since the season was basically over before we even took a snap. Go Colts!!!!