Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Superbowl : Denver vs Seattle , who you got and why

Harvin will play this game according to Carroll so that would be huge for the Seattle offense. Wilson will need at least 30 to win this game. Not sure if he can get there but I do expect the Hawks to make this as physical as possible. Defense usually wins in these types of games but the weather will be huge. If it is 25 degrees or higher then I would go with Denver.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvin will play this game according to Carroll so that would be huge for the Seattle offense. Wilson will need at least 30 to win this game. Not sure if he can get there but I do expect the Hawks to make this as physical as possible. Defense usually wins in these types of games but the weather will be huge. If it is 25 degrees or higher then I would go with Denver.

Harvin will be very rusty imho

You are right, of course..and they want a NY area Super Bowl...and I guess I understand that motivation..the 2 weeks will be big in the big media market

...but the game itself could be brutal..

Best case scenario?    mid-20s and low winds..

But the worst case scenario?  Wow... it is almost unlimited bad

..another super cold wave is sweeping across the Midwest this week..

....It just smells like a big blunder

Mark,

the weather changes about as quickly as some people's opinions on here. ;) and I have about as much faith in the weather forecasters as I do of some saying they're now pulling for Peyton.

Right now, I'm seeing the forecast in the 20's with no precipitation. Who knows what it will really be like on gameday.

Bottom line, I'm not worried. I was more relaxed watching the game this past Sunday than any other Playoff Game I've watched Peyton play in. I just have a "good feeling" about this one.

Go Broncos :cheer: Bring home the :lombardi:

It all comes down to whether the Broncos WRs are physical coming off the line of scrimmage. Some have accused certain members of that corps of being soft (DT in particular). They really need to establish from the first series that they aren't going to get bullied. If they allow the Seattle CBs to dictate the terms of the match, so to speak, the Broncos will find themselves in trouble.

I'll be real surprised if Seattle doesn't win, and fairly easily because they have an overwhelming defense. They are getting Harvin back and already have Lynch, not to mention Wilson at QB, for a real good offense. Seattle more than makes up any gap on offense between the two with their defense.

That defense isn't nearly as good away from Seattle

He looked good in the Saints game before getting the concussion ...

i dunno if am right but am sure most of the time they passed the ball he was targeted but cant really remember but i dont think he last the whole game just my opinion. think refs will have a hand in the game aswell how they are with the DBs holding or letting go hopefully not a boring game with the weather it just mite be

I think what is interesting about this game is the fact that the two teams have not played this season and one has the best O and the other the best D. I really think the game may come down to how well the Seattle O performs against the Denver D which has looked impressive in the post-season only letting up 16 points per game. I have a feeling the game may come down to Wilson making plays at the end the way Brees did when he faced Manning in 2009.