Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I will guarantee you this …

Mr. Irrelevant

Mr Irsay has his mind set on transforming the Colts into a much more balanced team. Pagano has been preaching how to stop the run and being able to run the ball, and that it all starts in the trenches. Pep wants to run the ball much more and so on.

We all saw what the Patriots did to us. 6 TDs from the RB. There is no way in hell that Mr Irsay wont be demanding some big changes in the form of a much efficient running game and being able to stop the run.

We can’t sign ten elite players to get us there over night, but Mr. Irsay will expect resolve. :strong:

Have faith.

If the Colts have any dreams of being a power running team, they'll need something called an interior offensive line.

I think we'll have that by next season. We'll have the pieces in place anyway, even if it does take a little time for them to all get on the same page.

I can't see us signing any fewer than 2 offensive linesmen this off-season.

Mr Irsay has his mind set on transforming the Colts into a much more balanced team. Pagano has been preaching how to stop the run and being able to run the ball, and that it all starts in the trenches. Pep wants to run the ball much more and so on.

We all saw what the Patriots did to us. 6 TDs from the RB. There is no way in hell that Mr Irsay wont be demanding some big changes in the form of a much efficient running game and being able to stop the run.

We can’t sign ten elite players to get us there over night, but Mr. Irsay will expect resolve. :strong:

Have faith.

Though I don't disagree with what you say, I'm having difficulty with that title coming from your use name.

Have faith.

It's not that I necessarily disagree with anything you wrote....

It's just that I'm having trouble understanding just what it is that you're "guaranteeing"....??

So,  what are you guaranteeing for Colts fans?

We need to let Manusky go and get Wade Phillips in here before someone else snatches him up.  

Satele needs to be cut right meow. Keep McGlynn as the backup Center ONLY. 

Get a good LG through free agency and let him and Thomas battle it out. I like Thomas, but that injury cost him most the year. Move Thornton to his natural position of RG. 

Let Toler go. Sign another #2 CB in his spot. Gordy is a solid backup. 

Get a good MLB to pair up with Freeman. McNary is good, but we need a MLB that can drop in coverage.

It's not that I necessarily disagree with anything you wrote....

It's just that I'm having trouble understanding just what it is that you're "guaranteeing"....??

So,  what are you guaranteeing for Colts fans?

That Mr. Irsay demands a marked improvement from Grigson, Pagano & Co on the run game and O'Line! And probably regarding stopping the run too. And if not:  :strong::bossy:

If Mr. Irsay's fury is that effective Colts could have solved the run defense problem in last decade.

True. But he has stated that the New Colts should be formed much more like the Patroits. And he have just witnessed how they can win. He is not going to be satisfied with Peyton Manning Era Playoffs Part II.

I'm not saying that the new direction is better - I'm a huge Peyton fan - but I sense that Mr. Irsay demands a big change.

True. But he has stated that the New Colts should be formed much more like the Patroits. And he have just witnessed how they can win. He is not going to be satisfied with Peyton Manning Era Playoffs Part II.

I'm not saying that the new direction is better - I'm a huge Peyton fan - but I sense that Mr. Irsay demands a big change.

Be careful what you are wishing for. I am looking forward to his solutions to one of the most obvious problems in football for a long time.

BTW Owners can demand what they like to see since they own the teams, but they could easily turn themselves into Jerry Jones. I feel Mr. Irsay is on the edge now. It will take time to show whether his demand on Trent Richardson as a "quick solution" to Colts running offense is a good one or not, but at least for now Browns got the upper hand from the trade, which for them was very rare considering how many dumb things they have done. Dumber than the Browns? I hope not.

We need to let Manusky go and get Wade Phillips in here before someone else snatches him up.

Satele needs to be cut right meow. Keep McGlynn as the backup Center ONLY.

Get a good LG through free agency and let him and Thomas battle it out. I like Thomas, but that injury cost him most the year. Move Thornton to his natural position of RG.

Let Toler go. Sign another #2 CB in his spot. Gordy is a solid backup.

Get a good MLB to pair up with Freeman. McNary is good, but we need a MLB that can drop in coverage.

You've got to be Kitten me with all these ridiculous demands!