Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Thought

CR91

we obviously need help at the safety position so how about bring bob back? hes gonna be a free agent and i doubt any other team will offer a contract with injury history so we can get him cheap. thoughts?

If you mean a couple hundred thousand cheap then I'm all for it. But I think we have spent enough time on Bob in the past. We gave him a lot of chances and his injuries hindered him. Thanks but no thanks.

Come on man. LOL Just let Bob go bruh. I feel you a little bit because our secondary is in shambles but Bob can't stay healthy. He couldn't with us and he showed this year that he couldn't with the Chargers. Why put ourselves through that again? He is not 06 Bob anymore. We gotta move on.

Edited by Coltsman1788

we obviously need help at the safety position so how about bring bob back? hes gonna be a free agent and i doubt any other team will offer a contract with injury history so we can get him cheap. thoughts?

If he wants to try to play again...

He would be welcomed here....We're not rebuilding if Peyton is Ok

He may retire

I don't understand this at all. Why on earth pay a guy (even a dollar) when you know he won't last a game or 2 at most before his body explodes again and is gone for the yr.. We got rid of Bob 3 yrs. too late the way it was and I wish him the best in his future endeavors, but whatever those endeavors are, they shouldn't be anywhere near the Colts.

so you want to bring him back so he can get hurt again? you do know that he is on IR once again right? I think his playing days are over, maybe he should look into coaching.