Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh McNary

Dark Superman

This was the first time I got to see this guy play this season since I live in PA.. And all I can say is wow.. Just wow.

#57 was just all over the field on defense and social teams.

What another true gem.. He's so explosive and he's very good in the blitz packages but he also seems to be able to find the ball carrier..

He's a true gunner on special teams as well and he can bring some pop to his hits.

Decent speed too.. Could help us in coverage as well.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure why Sheppard is starting over him. Sheppard hasn't been a detriment to our defense, but I think McNary is more of an asset than Sheppard. 

Oh Sheppard been a detriment to our defense alright, overpursuiting  in the run game, Being a liability in coverage

Oh Sheppard been a detriment to our defense alright, overpursuiting  in the run game, Being a liability in coverage

I haven't noticed him much. He's similar to Tyjuan Hagler when he was starting for us. He didn't stand out to me good or bad. Unlike phillip wheeler who usually stood out as awful to me. 

I would have rather us keep Hughes over Sheppard..

Yeah, we made a bad deal. It is what it is, best we can do is put it behind us. Hindsight doesn't fix it or move us forward. 

i dont understand all of the criticism of kelvin sheppard he played well with that huge fumble recovery i think he's played well all year and i hope he's a starter next year

From what I and many Colt fans have seen he only play's well in short spurts if he is a starter next year where in trouble. My friend who is a Bills fan was shocked he was still on team so am I

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• You continue to read too much into a state based on a tiny portion of the season.  As if AR would’ve been a lock to continue at that pace.  Odds are, he wouldn’t have.     As to the OL,  you missed your own point.  You called them average.  When they’re a top-10 unit.   That goes back to my original observation.  You created this post behind a flawed concept that forced you into calling them average when they’re not.  That’s a real flaw.   Sorry. 
    • TBH, a hot take I have this season is that the TEs will actually flourish (given health).  Remember, last season it was at one point the TEs were out producing the WRs with checkdown Charlie Minshew.  Imagine what they can do when the field opens up with ARs arm and hopefully a big play WR room with Pierce and AD.  Woods is in the same boat as AR now.  Boatloads of potential and flashes but haven’t seen it because of health.  
    • I took his tds and made a season long projection. In what way am I lying? He scored 7 tds and only finished two games. ( Counting the jags game). How is that not impressive?   I actually said 20 and 21 which imo were their best years, but I think you're taking the term average too harshly. I'm not saying their bad. Like I said, I'm looking at the line as a group not just Nelson, Kelly, and Smith and my main concern was health not their ability. They have all dealt with injuries and have either played hurt or missed time. I also mentioned how the depth is inexperienced. Our depth consist of two rookies and second year player. Pinter is coming back from injury and French is ok. If you wanna call them above average, fine.
    • As to the legit stat,  you took a very very small sample (about 15 percent of the season) and based on that one stat you extrapolated it into a season long projection.  Who does that?  It’s why someone came up with the expression of “Lies,  Damn Lies, and Statistics.”      And as I stated, it’s your format that trapped you.   Only three categories.   If you had allowed for more, like “above average”, then you wouldn’t have painted yourself into a corner.  You stated the line isn’t as good as it was in 18 and 19,  so you listed them as average.  As I noted to John Hammonds,  the line is ranked top-10 by everyone who ranks lines:  PFF, ESPN, and NFL.Com.    They can still be top-10 even if they’re not as dominant as 18 and 19.   And top-10 isn’t average in any NFL universe.    Sorry, not trying to be harsh with you.   I appreciate the effort you took to create something fun for all of us.  I just think you over-thought this.
  • Members

• richard pallo

richard pallo 9,144

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,566

• IinD

IinD 4,526

• Narcosys

Narcosys 631

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 3,791

• RollerColt