Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

O.M.G What did we just witness?

xXBOXADDICTx

OMG if anyone was sitting in section 629, they saw this too.

These three girl KC fans were talking sooooo much crap the first half that they ended up leaving thinking it was over. I wish they were there the second half. It would of been priceless to see them.

Must have been a long drive back to KC

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumpster fire Defense in first half (like Rams / Cards games)m Luck pouring fuel on the fire.  Then after watching the smouldering mess, grabbing first the extinguishers, then a fire hose, then the full ladder truck to clean up the complete mess.  Great stuff, and best second half performance since Bills/Oilers game many moons ago.  Would like better start, especially on D, though.

As much as I love Skip Bayless,  he can be so bias sometimes.  If this was Tom Brady and the same thing happened, he wouldn't be saying any of this stuff.  He just can't admit that Luck turned out to be the TRUE #1 pick and RG3 is Benched.  I hope we play the Pats and Hopefully beat them to show Skip the light.  If my memory serves me correctly, Peyton threw 3 INT against the Pats and still won the game in their SB run.

Did you really say "I love skip bayless"???????

I do not believe in mystacism or extra sensory powers, but I swear I had a few premonitions about this game. I almost posted that J Charles was going to get knocked out (although in my head it was gonna be a Freeman hit to do it), I saw Donnie Avery running through the secondary untouched, and the TRich fumble. I will post my pre-game premonitions next week, maybe I have a career with the phsycic friends network, Mr Cleo?

That's the Colt 45's talking... :D

QBs dont win and lose, teams do....you're buying into the simple ....all top teams lose playoff games....look at NE...

....Nobody 'should have had' 3 rings..way too simplistic...

Nobody (who doesn't choke in the season) chokes in the playoffs..its just not the way things are.

Okay dude...lol jokes.

That's the Colt 45's talking... :D

Good one TY Goodbye! I like your new call sign/user name too the man formerly known as CF4L. Is Walter your avatar cool with your name change buddy? He's pretty set in his ways & really dislikes change you know. LOL! Just messing with you man.  :P

Skip Bayless is like a car wreck. You know that you should ignore it & move on, but you just can't look away. He actually used to be a decent journalist in Chicago, but once he landed on ESPN he became a wind up monkey toy with cymbals. 

Good one TY Goodbye! I like your new call sign/user name too the man formerly known as CF4L. Is Walter your avatar cool with your name change buddy? He's pretty set in his ways & really dislikes change you know. LOL! Just messing with you man.  :P

Skip Bayless is like a car wreck. You know that you should ignore it & move on, but you just can't look away. He actually used to be a decent journalist in Chicago, but once he landed on ESPN he became a wind up monkey toy with cymbals. 

Speaking of that, I'm working on a new av...but i will always be Walter in my heart..The new name is my Fantasy Teams name..thought it was appropriate to start using now..i've been thinking about it for a while now..finally decided to change it..

I just added it now..what do you think?

Hey ColtsBlueFL, interesting profile picture there. Danica McKellar looks like the younger sister of Winnie Cooper from the 90's TV Show "The Wonder Years."

What a second that is Winnie Cooper. LOL! A great coming of age show about nerds & misfits set in the 1970's right up my alley man.  :thmup:

I don't know if I agree with her slogan: "Math Doesn't Suck" though. To be fair, SW1 just sucks at doing Math. God bless calculators. Numbers have never been my strong suit I guess. 

I know my limitations & honestly if my school & college Math teachers wanted to learn Math properly they would have given me a million dollars & told me to invest it wisely. Ah haw! Now, numbers & decimal points having meaning & relevancy to me. That's how I see Math: Make it personally significant to me & now I will pay attention. Ha! Ha! 

Speaking of that, I'm working on a new av...but i will always be Walter in my heart..The new name is my Fantasy Teams name..thought it was appropriate to start using now..i've been thinking about it for a while now..finally decided to change it..

I just added it now..what do you think?

Cool TYG. I like it. You can even sing this song everytime TY scores a TD..."nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye"  :yahoo:

Indeed I did.  As crazy and unreasonable as he is, he will debate about anything no matter how ridiculous his take is on the subject.  He does make good points sometimes.  I agree with stephan a smith.  Skip makes good arguments, but he leaves out bits and pieces of info that contributes against his argument. 

Indeed I did.  As crazy and unreasonable as he is, he will debate about anything no matter how ridiculous his take is on the subject.  He does make good points sometimes.  I agree with stephan a smith.  Skip makes good arguments, but he leaves out bits and pieces of info that contributes against his argument.

He makes horrible and ridiculous arguments. The guys is intelligent and once upon a time was a fine sports writer, but he sold out to become an butt clown on TV. I have zero respect for that.

I had a wedding to do Sat and didn't get to see the 4th quarter. )o:  When I was driving home late Sat night, Westwood One radio recapped the Philly game and said we'll have highlights of that "historic game in Indianapolis".  My throat tightened up - all I could think about was the 2003 Tampa game.  Chills went up my spine as I listened to the highlights - I didn't realize alot of time (over 4 mins) was still left when TY caught the long TD.  I have NFL Network and will watch it tonight on NFL replay.

I was hoping for a Chargers win as well - now we get to play the Pats this season after all.  Colts vs Pats in the playoffs - back to the future style. 

I would. Peyton was trash in the post season. If you say he wasn't, you don't know football. In addition, once Peyton started throwing picks he kept throwing them.

Whoa there buddy..  

I didn't say anything at all about his play in the postseason. You put words in my mouth, and then insulted me based on those words that I didn't say.

I said "I wouldn't go that far" in reference to Chad's claim that "Peyton could NEVER do what Luck just did, play with such reckless abandon despite throwing INTs with a huge deficit, and play loose like Andrew did."

You said "I would" in reference to my above statement. Does that mean that you agree with Chad's statement? With respect to you or Chad or anyone else that believes that Peyton couldn't overcome some ints and keep letting the ball fly to overcome a huge defecit, then that person "don't know football" as you put it.. or at least hasn't followed Peyton Manning's career at all.

And if you want to come back to me and say "Oh well technically this was a playoff game so what I really meant was Peyton couldn't do that in a playoff game etc etc etc..."  Then let me point you to the 2006 AFC championship game.