Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eric Fisher out/Tamba Hali questionable

snkdy

Stephenson is probably better than Fisher anyway.

That may be, but I just watched the replay. Stephenson was a weak link for them. I think he gave up a sack and I know he was called for holding on Mathis. At the very least, they'll have to use a TE or give him G help.

Happy days. Chiefs pass rush struggled with Houston out. Now their star pass rusher is out you have to wonder how that will play out.

I think Justin Houston was the more dangerous guy this season, but either way, if one of them is out, it's better for us.

Stephenson got abused by Mathis and Werner a couple weeks ago. I think they'd rather go with Fisher.

Didn't Fisher get benched in favor of Stephenson earlier in the season? And getting abused by the league leader in sacks, while not great, is at least understandable.

Didn't Fisher get benched in favor of Stephenson earlier in the season? And getting abused by the league leader in sacks, while not great, is at least understandable.

It's possible; not sure. And yeah, a lot of people got abused by Mathis, but it started with Werner early in the game. Of course, Stephenson was at LT, and I think he'll be at RT this time, so that might be better for him. 

Won't matter. We have to handle our business regardless who plays & who doesn't. Hali played last time so i expect nothing new so to speak from him. We got our secondary back, our defensive line depth back, & our offensive line depth back. Time to make it happen fellas