Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Locker Room Speech!

Slick_Rick

I think maybe he just is antsy to get away from the podium. I don't think he is a "spot light" guy.

Luck strikes me as one of those guys that is really good at just giving scripted answers and coach speak.  That way he doesn't give the media something to talk about and debate.  

In my experience guys like that, both coaches and players really don't like press conferences a lot.  They know they have to do it, but they just want to get it over with and get back to whatever it is that they where doing.

If you think about it, it can't be really that interesting.  You go up to the podium, have the same old media dudes ask you variations of the same old questions, and then you spit back at them the same old scripted answers.

It's good to have a guy like that because he doesn't throw anyone under the bus with an off the cuff comment.  Because if Luck had been answering honestly instead of giving scripted answers, what do you think he would have said after watching DHB drop yet another first down pass that hit him right in the chest??