Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

5 new players injured?

ColtsBlueFL

On top of all the other injuries, I think we had Joe Reitz, Donald Brown, Sergio Brown, and Daniel Adongo got hurts vs. the Texans. Now I hear Whalen might have suffered a foot injury.  We need to be gettin people healthy  and back getting reps, not adding to the injured pile.  Hope they are relatively minor injuries.

On top of all the other injuries, I think we had Joe Reitz, Donald Brown, Sergio Brown, and Daniel Adongo got hurts vs. the Texans. Now I hear Whalen might have suffered a foot injury.  We need to be gettin people healthy  and back getting reps, not adding to the injured pile.  Hope they are relatively minor injuries.

Donald brown left with a stinger he will likely play sunday I don't see that keeping him out Adongo with a hamstring Sergio brown groin Reitz concussion I bet some or all those player play at KC.

Many other teams have injuries like this. Whalen said he was just sore, I don't know about everyone else.

And LaVon said he would play Sunday too but he didn't. Players and coaches say all kinds of things after the games but I believe them when I see them playing.