Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae Davis

lance.acres

All the QB'S have to do is lob a ball up and their guys seem to come down with the ball regardless of who is on them or what receiver is being thrown to. I'm almost sure that if DHB was on any team playing against us, he would look like a player with vacuum hands.

Shouldn't resign him if he finishes out the year like this. But he'll recover (hopefully), and than we can get him for cheaper?

We should definitely resign him. The only question is for how much. As you say, hopefully we can get him for cheaper. We've already seen that he has the skills. I think most of it is psychological.

Its not only him. The secondary is weak. Can't tackle, can't cover. I think we need to spend more money on the defensive side of the ball. We go around picking second level player thinking the offense will

carry them (#23&32 are jokes) Number 41 is not consistent. He makes just enough plays to keep everyone off his back.

Well he took Nov. off, Hope he's ready to play in Dec.

Cripes!

This team is a mess and I don't expect them to go far also I don't think Pagano is the right coach our coach was on the other sidelines and he made a fool out of Pagano today. The thing that bother's me the most is effort or lack of it some of these guy's don't care