Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts inactives against Cardinals

MTC

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not playing Rogers so they can say they were right all along to keep playing Reed if he ever has a game with either 100 yard game or a big return on the kick off. I don't understand this shotty coaching decisions at times. I won't be shocked to see them cut TY Hilton one of these days and re-sign EG Green cause he gives u a better chance to win. I sure wished we all knew what kinda team we have here in Indy cause the coaching seems to be playing this by the seat of their pants and make some goofy decisions.

Is this another of your completely reasonable posts you defend til the ugly end?

They are not playing Rogers so they can say they were right all along to keep playing Reed if he ever has a game with either 100 yard game or a big return on the kick off. I don't understand this shotty coaching decisions at times. I won't be shocked to see them cut TY Hilton one of these days and re-sign EG Green cause he gives u a better chance to win. I sure wished we all knew what kinda team we have here in Indy cause the coaching seems to be playing this by the seat of their pants and make some goofy decisions.

dr-evil-right.gif

Get your head outta your butt Pagano. It's not a hat lmaooo. I feel sorry for Rogers and Rainey. At least one of them should've been activated. Reed is straight garbage, and DHB lol will prove why he is the most inconsistent reciever we have. Continuously looks like he's fitting with the ball instead of catching it. SMDH sometimes I think Pagano is in way over his head. Great motivator but as far as talent evaluator he's average.

You got guys like DHB, David Reed and what they seen in Werner I have no clue. Kids soft and can't hold the edge if his life depended on it. Andrew Luck is saving Paganos *. Put your personal ties away and give these kids a shot. It can't get any worse with drops that are already happening or the Kick returns that aren't happening lol. Please somebody slap some sense into him!!!!

Guessing your time on here will be short-lived.

tumblr_m6nmiaUEqL1qayayao5_r1_500.gif

You are a word-smith. Well said.

Do you ever wonder if some of these people would say some of this stuff out loud? I sure hope not. I wouldn't want to be on a bar stool sitting next to a bunch of people complaining before the game even starts.

But that's just me.

Is this another of your completely reasonable posts you defend til the ugly end?

Yep. It appears there are several others that agree DHB is junk. While Rogers could very well be similar, we won't know because the coaches are being too loyal to players who are not living up to what we hoped they would be. Be blind to the results all you want but I will continue to post what I feel I see. There is an ignore button on the site if you want to use it

Yep. It appears there are several others that agree DHB is junk. While Rogers could very well be similar, we won't know because the coaches are being too loyal to players who are not living up to what we hoped they would be. Be blind to the results all you want but I will continue to post what I feel I see. There is an ignore button on the site if you want to use it

Don't you think the coaches see Rogers in practice?

I've been here since the early 1950's what you talking about son. Lol. Nah I've always followed the boards just never posted. Just can't seem to find out why these guys aren't getting an opportunity to show out. David Reed and DHBiatch has shown us what they can do NOTHING.

I don't know what's so hard about Pagano making that decision. SMDH just fed up with personnel grouping. I guess Pagano is waiting for another St. Louis Ram game to have excuses. When Arizona shuts down TY because he's the only reciever threat we have, they'll double on Fleener and once again we'll have to lean on scrubs in Dhb and reed.

yeah-ok.gif

Do you ever wonder if some of these people would say some of this stuff out loud? I sure hope not. I wouldn't want to be on a bar stool sitting next to a bunch of people complaining before the game even starts.

But that's just me.

Quit complaining about people complaining

Interesting. If DHB and Reed fail again Pagano has some explanation to do. I don't think that Da'rick Rogers is our saviour but at least try something or someone different if the guys that played and failed 11 games before can't get the job done.

Have you considered that he isn't ready? The coaches see these guys at practice everyday

Have you considered that he isn't ready? The coaches see these guys at practice everyday

Maybe, but Reed and DHB are veterans and did next to nothing in the games they played. If they think Rogers can't help than bring someone other in. Because at this point we don't have a serious nr. 2 receiver! 

Maybe, but Reed and DHB are veterans and did next to nothing in the games they played. If they think Rogers can't help than bring someone other in. Because at this point we don't have a serious nr. 2 receiver!

Who? Deon Branch? Oh boy