Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

rodgers confirms he will play on sunday

Stephen

Umm yeah I know, none of this has anything of do with the "source" declaring Rogers was 100% playing Sunday.

that was rogers actual twitter account. There are two fake ones and a real. He thought he was playing but the coaches have other plans. maybe they want him to start versus titans next week since he did play for Tennessee in college. If not he will just sit on bench the whole season and if we keep playing the way we are playing we won't do nothing in the playoffs.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was rogers actual twitter account. There are two fake ones and a real. He thought he was playing but the coaches have other plans. maybe they want him to start versus titans next week since he did play for Tennessee in college. If not he will just sit on bench the whole season and if we keep playing the way we are playing we won't do nothing in the playoffs.

For the love of all that is Holy...

The Colts coaches have absolutely zero interest in playing him agains Tennessee beause he went to school there. That a categorically silly comment. I hope you are kidding but I have my doubts.