Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We Must Keep The Faith In Our Colts!

KirkCousins#8

I can understand your perspective.But let's look at it this way,...shall we.How often do the titans,texans and jags go 7-9 or 8-8?Its almost yearly,and that's if they're lucky.So if we can get rollin' here,then its not out-of-the-question or realm of possibility.

Indy is not going to the playoffs. What I am looking for is how Caldwell holds a sinking ship together. If he keeps this team competitive and playing hard then I am sold. He would have done it 2 years in a row.

But if this team falls apart.......

Indy will need a new voice in the players ears.

I guess we all could be more like you,because you're a genius and all.Yes,i'll take a healthy game ready painter over manning late in the year.Weren't you one of the guys talking trash about painter before the season?Wow,...kinda' guess you were wrong about him mr.madden,right?But this forum is FULL of bright people like yourself. :lol:

First off, I never was bashing Painter. Never. I am a smart enough football fan to know to stay out of that mess. You have me confused with someone else and given the crazy posts you have made, you being confused is not hard to imagine.

Secondly, taking a healthy, game ready Painter over Manning is comical enough but that theory is meaningless because the Colts are not going to playoffs. No chance. Nada. Zero.

Lastly, mix in some grammar every now and then.

Yes we're 0-6...currently.But DARE i say only three games back in our division.The texans/jags are done,so that just leaves the titans to overcome(which is quite possible).We have yet to play them.I seriously think a 7-9 mark gets it done this year within our weak division.But if that happens,then i'm for letting curtis play out the remainder of the year.If manning suddenly came into the mix and won the superbowl it would always have an *asterisk* next to it,because he didn't play during the regular season.

What in the mod edit are you smoking?

First off, I never was bashing Painter. Never. I am a smart enough football fan to know to stay out of that mess. You have me confused with someone else and given the crazy posts you have made, you being confused is not hard to imagine.

Secondly, taking a healthy, game ready Painter over Manning is comical enough but that theory is meaningless because the Colts are not going to playoffs. No chance. Nada. Zero.

Lastly, mix in some grammar every now and then.

The kind of response that i expected from one of our couch coaches.Yeah,i'm sure going to take your word for it.The only thing that's comical is taking you seriously.

The kind of response that i expected from one of our couch coaches.Yeah,i'm sure going to take your word for it.The only thing that's comical is taking you seriously.

My posting on here is public record. Go find me anything where I bashed Painter.

Have the # of people on here who find your takes comical. It ain't just me.

My posting on here is public record. Go find me anything where I bashed Painter.

Have the # of people on here who find your takes comical. It ain't just me.

We all have our own opinions about the colts.And if some of us don't think "luck" is the second coming of manning,brady-and elway,then that's our take on things.Yes,i support our club and keep a positive perspective about our play and current future.

CTK

P.S.I could careless if others find me "comical".

I second jskinnz here. Granted, he is rough on the edges and I hate going back and forth with him and he gets on my nerves as well. But he has never been one to bash Painter like he is being accused of. I would be the last one to defend jskinnz normally but here, it is totally warranted, IMO.

One thing that people here should respect here is if they come in with a strong opinion that someone is all this and that (or) someone is not all this and that, if they get back strong opinions, after some point, agree to disagree and move on. Going back and forth regurgitating one's opinion again and again and again is not going to make anyone take your opinion any more seriously; that is if you do intend to stick around and have discussions based on your opinions in the future. jskinnz or myself or anyone else should not need to walk on eggshells to speak their mind in strong disagreement with someone else's strong opinions.

My two cents, and probably my last two cents on this :).

Edited by chad72

I second jskinnz here. Granted, he is rough on the edges and I hate going back and forth with him and he gets on my nerves as well. But he has never been one to bash Painter like he is being accused of. I would be the last one to defend jskinnz normally but here, it is totally warranted, IMO.

One thing that people here should respect here is if they come in with a strong opinion that someone is all this and that (or) someone is not all this and that, if they get back strong opinions, after some point, agree to disagree and move on. Going back and forth regurgitating one's opinion again and again and again is not going to make anyone take your opinion any more seriously; that is if you do intend to stick around and have discussions based on your opinions in the future. jskinnz or myself or anyone else should not need to walk on eggshells to speak their mind in strong disagreement with someone else's strong opinions.

My two cents, and probably my last two cents on this :).

Thank you chad for putting a somewhat positive spin on things.Yes,i agree that there's a point to just move on,especially with strong opinions are involved.But people must show some class and dignity when replying to topics that they might not embrace or agree with.That person that you're refering to has very little of both.

P.S.But i truly thank you chad for having human decency.

Yes we're 0-6...currently.But DARE i say only three games back in our division.The texans/jags are done,so that just leaves the titans to overcome(which is quite possible).We have yet to play them.I seriously think a 7-9 mark gets it done this year within our weak division.But if that happens,then i'm for letting curtis play out the remainder of the year.If manning suddenly came into the mix and won the superbowl it would always have an *asterisk* next to it,because he didn't play during the regular season.

Really the Texans are done? They just dropped 41 on the titans and held them to only 7. Lol.

Thank you for this forum, we do need to keep the faith in da' COLTS. I do believe with the addition of CARR or WARNER to QB. WE can be looking at a SUPERBOWL!!, also a shout out to DB Coach ROD PERRY!!!!!!!!, go COLTS go!!!!

Ok, first of all, Mr. Magoo isn't a member here. The un-necessarily large text is just that: Un-necessary.

Secondly, Kurt Warner? Sure, because if one old, over the hill QB doesn't work out, the answer HAS to be to sign another one.

Third, david carr? How we're going to get him from the Giants after the trade deadline is beyond me, but I guess that just goes hand in hand with the other absurdities we have going on here, so whatever... I get the distinct feeling you just woke up from a coma you went into in 2001.

Lastly, you keep giving our DB coach props which suggests one of two things:

You actually are our DB coach and you're trying to get others to pile on the love because our secondary has been soooo great this season

or

You just woke up from a coma in 2001 and haven't seen the 2011 Colts play yet...

Either way, not good because non of it at all makes any sense.