Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who will be Active / Deactive?

1959Colts

It should be interesting to see who the Colts will have ACTIVE on their roster tonight.

Everyone was excited to see Da'Rick Rogers elevated.  ...but will he suit up?

Also, Chapman has practiced, does this mean he will be active?

But then again, Montori Hughes has looked good, so will they deactivate him in favor of Chapman?

Looks like I am not the only one wondering about the final 46 for tonights game..

1. George Bremer @gmbremer 1h
  2. Will be interesting to see the inactive list tonight. Six WRs up. Obviously, not all of them will be active.

1. @cbainter12 Figure it's between Reed, Rogers, Brazill and Whalen

I'm interested if @The_Boss61 will play tonight

This was my guess yesterday of the inactive list and I'm sticking to it

D. Howell

J. Gordy

G. Toler

W. Saunders

C. Johnson or Studebaker

K. Holmes

J. Chapman or Montori Hughes

Could they afford to deactivate K. Holmes at center?

With McGlynn having the cast on his hand?

Could they afford to deactivate K. Holmes at center?

With McGlynn having the cast on his hand?

Maybe maybe not, I have McGlynn active strictly based off Pagano's words, he said he would be good to to go for Thursday. But I don't know his cast is on his right hand so that would leave us with just Satele so maybe Holmes will be active

Maybe maybe not, I have McGlynn active strictly based off Pagano's words, he said he would be good to to go for Thursday. But I don't know his cast is on his right hand so that would leave us with just Satele so maybe Holmes will be active

Yeah, just what we need...

A "one-handed" Mike McGlynn centering the ball.

I'll just say it 

Saunders > Doyle. We need all the blocking help we can get. 

Doyle did a nice job blocking this past Sunday....first time I had really noticed him much (at all).  Saunders may need to get in shape...was pretty much playing basketball at the Y or LA Fitness....football shape as we know is a 'little' bit different.

If Chapman is healthy then I'm sure he will play.  Hughes has done pretty well but I don't think the 0 tech was where they imagined him when they drafted him.  All the talk about him was about his burst, his athleticism for a guy his size etc so I think they envision him eventually in the 3 tech and 5 tech roles, possibly being the replacement for Redding.

I'm expecting Rogers to not only be active but see the field at least a little bit.  I don't think it's any coincidence that he earned his shot a week after the type of game the offense had vs. the Rams.  I'm certainly not saying that Rogers didn't actually earn his shot, but I thinkt he timing is more because right now we have very little play making ability at the WR position and the coaches know that.  So I do think he legitimately earned his shot but the timing was out of necessity.

offical titans injury reportWeek:                                 Week 1                                                           Week 2                                                           Week 3                                                           Week 4                                                           Week 5                                                           Week 6                                                           Week 7                                                           Week 9                                                           Week 10                                                           Week 11                               GO

NAME POSITION INJURY MON. TUE. WED. GAME STATUS Campbell, Tommie DB Shoulder FP DNP DNP Out Fokou, Moise LB Knee DNP LP LP Out Gooden, Zaviar LB Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Questionable Locker, Jake QB Foot Out Out Out Out Schwenke, Brian C Ankle DNP DNP DNP Out Stewart, David T Shoulder LP FP FP Probable Warmack, Chance G Ankle DNP FP FP Probable Williams, Damian WR Hip DNP DNP DNP Out
  • Practice Status