Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WE BACK

The Texans have let us hang around all night for all the complaining we have done tonight what has been lost is that the Texans aren't closing the deal.

I think alot is going to be said about the loss of Kubiak....I bet that was pretty rattling in the locker room....Going in feeling great, coming out pondering the fate of existence...that and the missed FG....

I think alot is going to be said about the loss of Kubiak....I bet that was pretty rattling in the locker room....Going in feeling great, coming out pondering the fate of existence...that and the missed FG....

Oh I am sure.  I mean I hope Kubiak is okay but without question if the Colts come back I am not naive enough to think that didn't play a role. 

we need to do something asap about the oline and wide receivers we are gonna get luck seriously injured and we cant rely on TY to do everything on recieving side of the ball, dont know what options are available now since the trade deadline has past, Whalen doesnt seem like a long term option along with DHB getting injured and consistently dropping passes and the line was put on blast