Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Man are we LUCKy or what?

bap1331

So I did my calculations involving super complicated algorithms and formulas. So if you take the formula E=MC2, and you multiply Peyton's number 18 and Lucks 12 and multiply by 2. It's 432 which is exactly how many yards Peyton and luck average a game in a year. Then you multiply by 15 which is how many games there are in a year and average it out to Peytons years in a career which was 14. (Sorry it's super complicated math)

So in the end the conclusion is that the greatest quarterbacks come approximately once every 15 years.

1983-John Elway

1998-Peyton Manning

2012-Andrew Luck

2027-?????

I was thinking it would be Peyton's son but he will only be 16. Which only leaves 1 suspect of being the next Colts quarterback... Are you ready??

John Edward Moynahan Brady!! Tom breasts son

He will be 21 by then.

If I were Jim Irsay, I would be getting baby Brady ready right now!!

well you did get 18 * 12 * 2 = 432...that part is right.  as for the rest well....

Then you multiply by 15 which is how many games there are in a year

I'm pretty sure there are 16 games in a season

average it out to Peytons years in a career which was 14.

Peyton is currently in his 15th season which does not include 2011

So if you take the formula E=MC2, and you multiply Peyton's number 18 and Lucks 12 and multiply by 2

um, what?  

So I did my calculations involving super complicated algorithms and formulas. So if you take the formula E=MC2, and you multiply Peyton's number 18 and Lucks 12 and multiply by 2. It's 432 which is exactly how many yards Peyton and luck average a game in a year. Then you multiply by 15 which is how many games there are in a year and average it out to Peytons years in a career which was 14. (Sorry it's super complicated math) So in the end the conclusion is that the greatest quarterbacks come approximately once every 15 years. 1983-John Elway 1998-Peyton Manning 2012-Andrew Luck 2027-????? I was thinking it would be Peyton's son but he will only be 16. Which only leaves 1 suspect of being the next Colts quarterback... Are you ready?? John Edward Moynahan Brady!! Tom breasts son He will be 21 by then. If I were Jim Irsay, I would be getting baby Brady ready right now!!

I have to say that I didn't think the bye week would really send people over the edge.  I was wrong.

Who is Tom Breast? haha

I'm wondering that myself.  I don't think football is what's on his brain.