Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You; for some reason, are a richardson homer. And I don't know if you're like that with all Colts players or what but the guy is not a difference maker. And a lot of people see it

I'm going off your postings as a whole... not just on Richardson. You are one of the most all around negative posters.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• It's year 3 and he is still 22 years old. So if he gets over half the snaps and grades in the upper 60's it would show solid improvement.   As for R Harrison, he could be a situational safety, say some TE's, some run support. But remember he has had trouble finding a position in the secondary, much because he is so Slow. 
    • Yep. That’s exactly right. 
    • This whole time I never knew you were from Fort Wayne, I always thought you lived in Indy lol… We love to visit the zoo when I make my inevitable pilgrimage to Sweetwater (I’m a rocker 🎸).    Yeah I think Rod takes the cake, but I understand why some would say Bob Griese for Indiana.    Side note, if you are into rock bands one of my favorite bands of all time is heading to Fort Wayne this fall: Rival Sons. 
    • Believe it or not, but this hypothetical was a pretty real scenario for a while in the spring of 2012 before we let Manning go. Quite a bit of debate happened on this very idea.    In hindsight, I’d still have to say it was for the best for Peyton. I don’t think he would’ve made it to two more Super Bowls, let alone winning another one with us. Denver was stacked and primed. All they needed was a QB to guide them. We were the opposite. We needed a total rebuild.   As for Luck? I could see where him sitting would’ve benefited, but would he have learned to take less hits?    His rookie year was phenomenal. We went 11-5 and made the playoffs. At the time, it really felt like everything was working out for both Peyton and the Colts… 
  • Members