Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RG 3

dw49

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ultimate pot stirrer comes back swinging. LOL. And maybe you say that is the argument now but it isn't that way with everyone. Don't even pretend like it is.

What in the world are you talking about now ? It was my thread and my argument was what ? Certainly not what you imply....

'Looks like some of the talking heads starting to come over to the side that thinks he has a ways to go.  Hopefully he can learn to get by his first read and develop into a great QB. I don't think it will happen as Shanahan is thinking more about his job security and wants him to "run.. just run Forrest." For sure will perk up the Washington offense , but long term a real disastrous srategy"

http://www.nfl.com/n...sonnel-director

<p>

What in the world are you talking about now ? It was my thread and my argument was what ? Certainly not what you imply....

'Looks like some of the talking heads starting to come over to the side that thinks he has a ways to go. Hopefully he can learn to get by his first read and develop into a great QB. I don't think it will happen as Shanahan is thinking more about his job security and wants him to "run.. just run Forrest." For sure will perk up the Washington offense , but long term a real disastrous srategy"

http://www.nfl.com/n...sonnel-director

I was talking about the argument in general, not what yours is or just this thread.

I was talking about the argument in general, not what yours is or just this thread.

So I'm responsible for what might be stupid Colt fans ? Furthermore my point is mostly with Shanahan as I think RG3 has a ton of talent. 

So I'm responsible for what might be stupid Colt fans ? Furthermore my point is mostly with Shanahan as I think RG3 has a ton of talent.

Keep in mind you quoted me, not the other way around lol. But yes you're right, he does.

Neither. Just looked at the box scores. I am still exhausted and in euphoria over the Sox win last night. I can't believe they are in another World Series. :cheer2:

Did you watch either game?

Watched some of both games as they were the two best. RG3 did look good but the stats would be a bit different if the Tillman and Major Wright both didn't misplay the 45 yard TD pass. Tillman badly mistimes his jump and Wright tripped over his own feet. Robinson was covered like a blanket in the end zone and it was a horrible decision to throw that ball. QB rating goes down about 40 points if intercepted as should have been. 

Watched some of both games as they were the two best. RG3 did look good but the stats would be a bit different if the Tillman and Major Wright both didn't misplay the 45 yard TD pass. Tillman badly mistimes his jump and Wright tripped over his own feet. Robinson was covered like a blanket in the end zone and it was a horrible decision to throw that ball. QB rating goes down about 40 points if intercepted as should have been. 

yes, I was watching the highlights on the Red Zone. Hard to believe they missed that but nice to see RG get something go his way.

Can't believe the Pats game ended on that ridiculous pushing rule. Home town call I guess for the Jets.

yes, I was watching the highlights on the Red Zone. Hard to believe they missed that but nice to see RG get something go his way.

Can't believe the Pats game ended on that ridiculous pushing rule. Home town call I guess for the Jets.

That was indeed a brutal call.

I think you hate RG3..

Patriot fans now know what it is like to lose because of a ridiculous rule...

Robert Griffin III played well today, and again took some nasty hits he could have avoided. I understand trying to make plays... but you have got to live to fight another day. Too many of those will add up.

No it wasn't. Robinson was interfered with. Great throw. RG carries that team. Unlike our quarterback that is a liability.