Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hilton says Browner Disrespected Him [Merge]

HtownColt

It's really showing.. 

TY is listed as 5'9" and 178 lbs. He would be shoved around as a run blocker. He is better in the slot, as it allows him to operate to his strengths as a burner.

DHB is the better starter because hes bigger and more effective in the run game as a blocker.

OH and by the way when TY is on the field he gets the attention of the S's and a CB, if he takes them 40 yards off the ball don't cha think that would help the running game?

Hmmm?

No, because we run out of power formations. He draws that attention because when we bring him in, they know pass is more likely.

Also Indy pops plenty of big runs, and are top 5 in the league on the ground. Size matters, and Hilton iant big enough to start in the jumbo run heavy packages that Pep likes to run.

Indy runs to set uo the pass, and the commitment to the run is central to their offensive scheme. TY is simply to small to be effective in jumbo packages and blocking. Thats why DHB is the starter.

Yeah, my stamina is not what it was. In my 20's I was well over the 1000 club. Squat 500/ deadlift 500/ bench 365 @ 160-170. I'm 38 now trying to get it back, not as easy. Trying to work in some cross training. In football it's all about power and speed not how much you can lift though.

wow, you did or do push some weight... 

Good for you, that is impressive.  

I stopped lifting way to early...    but i still get on the mountain bike...        occasionally ..

getting old scks..

Yeah, my stamina is not what it was. In my 20's I was well over the 1000 club. Squat 500/ deadlift 500/ bench 365 @ 160-170. I'm 38 now trying to get it back, not as easy. Trying to work in some cross training. In football it's all about power and speed not how much you can lift though.

Eat another cupcake bud, don't worry about me. I got your nonsense swinging