Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offensive Line is Back to Normal

Andy

Usually when people say "things are back to normal" everyone breathes a sign of relief and becomes happy. I don't necessarily know if people are doing that are seeing that headline.

The Colts are returning to:

LT -- AC, LG -- Thornton, C -- Satele, RG -- McGlynn, RT -- Gosder

I'm just worried about Satele and McGlynn. McGlynn has proven that he's not a very good guard, and Satele has been inconsistent at C. I'll be watching (and praying) them closely this game. They'll be going up against Tony McDaniel for the majority of the game, a guy who is quite powerful and explosive off the line. That should be interesting.

Happy to see the old O-line back or are a bit skeptical like I am?

Until Holmes shows he's ready or Reitz plays more G, it's the best we're going to get.

i really don't understand why they don't put reitz at lg and let thornton handle rg

that is our best guard combination by far. 

then let satele and mcglynn fight for center

i really don't understand why they don't put reitz at lg and let thornton handle rg

that is our best guard combination by far. 

then let satele and mcglynn fight for center

We're not seeing them in practice, so we really don't know who is better. I'm with you, you'd think we could do better with a different combination.

Usually when people say "things are back to normal" everyone breathes a sign of relief and becomes happy. I don't necessarily know if people are doing that are seeing that headline.

The Colts are returning to:

LT -- AC, LG -- Thornton, C -- Satele, RG -- McGlynn, RT -- Gosder

I'm just worried about Satele and McGlynn. McGlynn has proven that he's not a very good guard, and Satele has been inconsistent at C. I'll be watching (and praying) them closely this game. They'll be going up against Tony McDaniel for the majority of the game, a guy who is quite powerful and explosive off the line. That should be interesting.

Happy to see the old O-line back or are a bit skeptical like I am?

im not liking this offensive line. should have stuck with what we had going the last two weeks. that being said Luck is not hitting his targets either. granted hilton should have caught that pass, still not hitting his other WR's. this game could get very ugly very fast. 

I will take the coach's choices on who should be starting than any fan on a message board.

You can trust the coaches all you want, Satele and McGlynn still suck at their positions and have been outplayed by others filling in at those same positions. There is video evidence of this. I'll trust what my eyes see over the coaches in this instance