Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Should I drop Bradshaw?

NY_Colts

I have Bradshaw in my league, I'm wondering if I should wait until we get further word on if he's going to need surgery or drop him now. I could pick up Donald Brown, Daryl Richardson, R. Hillman, E.sanders... If I drop him who should I pick up??

I have Bradshaw in my league, I'm wondering if I should wait until we get further word on if he's going to need surgery or drop him now. I could pick up Donald Brown, Daryl Richardson, R. Hillman, E.sanders... If I drop him who should I pick up??

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I have Sanders he is just average there are to many weapons in Denver Hillman won't get as many touches but he would be worth holding onto when Denver rest players towards end of season Donald I picked up now with Bradshaw out just in case Richardson gets hurt GOOD LUCK :thmup:

I have him to and I love Bradshaw but he could  A) Be out for year OR  B) Be out minimum 3-6 weeks or short IR.  

I heard on XM radio today he was going for a 3rd opinion, so this leads me to believe surgery is what was recommended.  Now to my question to this topic as well...

Do I drop Bradshaw now before anyone else picks up backs tonight and pick up one of the following that has BEST REST OF YEAR prospects for Fantasy:

Zac Stacy

M. Ball

John Franklin

Brandon Jacobs

Donald Brown (I have gut feeling he will only be so so - all of us have had him before and never did much).

HELP

I have him to and I love Bradshaw but he could  A) Be out for year OR  B) Be out minimum 3-6 weeks or short IR.  

I heard on XM radio today he was going for a 3rd opinion, so this leads me to believe surgery is what was recommended.  Now to my question to this topic as well...

Do I drop Bradshaw now before anyone else picks up backs tonight and pick up one of the following that has BEST REST OF YEAR prospects for Fantasy:

Zac Stacy

M. Ball

John Franklin

Brandon Jacobs

Donald Brown (I have gut feeling he will only be so so - all of us have had him before and never did much).

HELP

Ball only gets garbage time as a 3rd string

Franklin will get some from Lacy, but Lacy will have the workload.

Jacobs maybe will get a couple goal line touches, but everyone knows his attitude and problems

Brown will see some spot action, more if Bradshaw goes down for the year or a very extended period of time.

Here's an article from Bleacher report 5 hours ago on Stacy

With the St. Louis Rams' running game floundering through the first quarter of the season, don't be surprised to see rookie Zac Stacy carrying the ball in Week 5 against the Jacksonville Jaguars. 

But don't overreact and let a shiny new name or the Rams' favorable matchup this weekend fool you into adding the former Vanderbilt star to your roster right away. Though the Jaguars rank worst in the NFL against the run, allowing more than five yards per carry and 165 yards per game, there are other important factors at play that must be considered before deciding on Stacy.

First, St. Louis ranks dead last in rushing yards in 2013, averaging just 47.3 per game. 

While Daryl Richardson, Isaiah Pead and Benny Cunningham have all struggled to get anything going, a lot of the blame has to fall on the Rams' offensive line, which has been dominated at the point of attack to start the year.

n addition to the woeful offensive line play, Stacy has just one regular-season carry under his belt. That run went for four yards but certainly won't provide fantasy owners with any confidence. 

Is Zac Stacy worth starting in a fantasy lineup in Week 5?
Definitely, the Jaguars are that bad No way, he'll make a minimal impact Submit Vote vote to see results

Keep in mind that not a single Rams running back has had a run of more than 11 yards this season.

But perhaps the biggest reason to avoid Stacy in Week 5 is the fact that he's not guaranteed to touch the ball enough times to make a significant impact for your fantasy team.

According to ESPN.com's Nick Wagoner, Rams coach Jeff Fisher has pointed out that St. Louis will take a committee approach to the running back spot this weekend, meaning that guys like Richardson and Pead will still see touches. That will result in fewer opportunities for Stacy, per NFL.com fantasy football editor Michael Fabiano on Twitter:

Rams RB situation could be both Isaiah Pead and Zac Stacy sharing carries. No starter named. Dicey fantasy situation.

— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano)

October 3, 2013

Ball only gets garbage time as a 3rd string

Franklin will get some from Lacy, but Lacy will have the workload.

Jacobs maybe will get a couple goal line touches, but everyone knows his attitude and problems

Brown will see some spot action, more if Bradshaw goes down for the year or a very extended period of time.

Here's an article from Bleacher report 5 hours ago on Stacy

With the St. Louis Rams' running game floundering through the first quarter of the season, don't be surprised to see rookie Zac Stacy carrying the ball in Week 5 against the Jacksonville Jaguars. 

But don't overreact and let a shiny new name or the Rams' favorable matchup this weekend fool you into adding the former Vanderbilt star to your roster right away. Though the Jaguars rank worst in the NFL against the run, allowing more than five yards per carry and 165 yards per game, there are other important factors at play that must be considered before deciding on Stacy.

First, St. Louis ranks dead last in rushing yards in 2013, averaging just 47.3 per game. 

While Daryl Richardson, Isaiah Pead and Benny Cunningham have all struggled to get anything going, a lot of the blame has to fall on the Rams' offensive line, which has been dominated at the point of attack to start the year.

n addition to the woeful offensive line play, Stacy has just one regular-season carry under his belt. That run went for four yards but certainly won't provide fantasy owners with any confidence. 

Is Zac Stacy worth starting in a fantasy lineup in Week 5?

Definitely, the Jaguars are that bad No way, he'll make a minimal impact Submit Vote vote to see results

Keep in mind that not a single Rams running back has had a run of more than 11 yards this season.

But perhaps the biggest reason to avoid Stacy in Week 5 is the fact that he's not guaranteed to touch the ball enough times to make a significant impact for your fantasy team.

According to ESPN.com's Nick Wagoner, Rams coach Jeff Fisher has pointed out that St. Louis will take a committee approach to the running back spot this weekend, meaning that guys like Richardson and Pead will still see touches. That will result in fewer opportunities for Stacy, per NFL.com fantasy football editor Michael Fabiano on Twitter:

Rams RB situation could be both Isaiah Pead and Zac Stacy sharing carries. No starter named. Dicey fantasy situation.

— Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano) October 3, 2013

Even a workhorse back on a bad team would be worth starting. But unless Stacy scores St. Louis' first rushing touchdown of 2013 on his first carry, he's unlikely to see 20-30 attempts this weekend.

Sure, the rookie is an intriguing option, having rushed for 1,100-plus yards in each of his final two seasons at Vanderbilt, but his lack of touches and St. Louis' dreadful offensive line make him a risky start, even at home against the lowly Jags.

The best move would be to take a wait-and-see approach with Stacy, who is available in most leagues across the country. If he does explode or show potential against Jacksonville, owners can snag him up ahead of a somewhat favorable matchup with the Houston Texans (23rd-ranked rush defense) in Week 6.

And if you're feeling lucky and have room to spare, go ahead and stash him now in hopes of that happening.

Not looking too optimistic right now for you..

Try to grab Woodhead is still available, or Bilal Powell..

I would love to unfortunately they are gone. I just wanted some depth. I have Lynch Rice Moreno and Pierce. Thank you for your reply.