Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Indianapolis Colts

mintor

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to laugh..The OP states good luck keeping Luck in the pocket..Luck's even better throwing from the run, and in case he, or other Seahawks fans don't realize is how well Luck can run..

It not going to matter where Luck throws from..he better hope we don't shut them down on Defense...and they had better score at least 20 to even have a shot at winning.

I'm outta likes but Quiz Boy..you get 3 likes..one for posts 52, 53 and especially 78

I'll rectify that tomorrow..

Wouldn't get too worked up over a poster or two. I'm a seahawks.net poster and aside from 49er fan rage we are usually a pretty level headed bunch with no real bones to pick with your team or your fans. The only real problem we might have is the taint of Jim Harbaugh on your QB but that will wash out with time.

I can't speak for all .netters but I like our 'enemy fan forum' posts because I simply like to get the oppositions POV before and after games. It's not necessarily a thread meant to incite or facilitate undue trash-talk although that's just part of sports.

Looking forward to a good game on Sunday. I think it will be a more competitive game for four quarters than our showing against Houston was. They were pumped up and we had a hard time stopping their juiced up pass rush for three quarters being down three of our starters on the o-line but two of those guys might be back next week. Really looking to me (and will really play to the storylines of the two QB's) like it may simply come down to whomever has the ball last and can make a play.

They better not chance it and take another week off ;) save it for your division, heh. I think it's going to be a great game. Already have some $$ on our Colts but a W is not a given and will be a hard fought win.

I have to laugh..The OP states good luck keeping Luck in the pocket..Luck's even better throwing from the run, and in case he, or other Seahawks fans don't realize is how well Luck can run..

It not going to matter where Luck throws from..he better hope we don't shut them down on Defense...and they had better score at least 20 to even have a shot at winning.

I'm outta likes but Quiz Boy..you get 3 likes..one for posts 52, 53 and especially 78

I'll rectify that tomorrow..

I think A LOT of people don't truly appreciate how well Luck can move till you see it.  Should be a good game on Sunday but I think the fact it's at home for the Colts where they have been very good under Luck and the fact the Seahawks are playing their second straight road game far away from Seattle and the fact the last one went into OT slides a small advantage to the Colts. 

Vance87

Post subject: Re: This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Indianapolis Colts
 icon_post_target.gif Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:04 am 

NET Bench Warmer   icon_user_offline.png

I've never met fans like Colts fans. They're really corny and give me a soccer mom type of vibe. They have an eternal 'good guy' complex and believe that their good will triumph over any challenge. Because of the luck they've had with QBs since Peyton, they kind of believe in some mystical aura that will bring them good fortune. They love the fact that the horseshoe is a symbol of good luck and they have a guy named Luck for a QB (who is just as corny as they are).

It's all very annoying. Please stomp them.

Houston Texans fan and realist.

That was awesome. Almost wanted to go over to their forums and make an account just to +1 it.

All I saw on them forum was a bunch of people saying colts fans are dissing their team, we make cheesy jokes and are annoying, we love that the logo on our helmet is a symbol of luck, and that our QBs name is also luck, along with we don't know who the Seahawks are and what they can do, along with our run D sucks (okay??) and that they will show us who is boss basically...

I for one, haven't seen any colts fans on here dissing the Seahawks so I don't know what they're talking about.

All I saw on them forum was a bunch of people saying colts fans are dissing their team, we make cheesy jokes and are annoying, we love that the logo on our helmet is a symbol of luck, and that our QBs name is also luck, along with we don't know who the Seahawks are and what they can do, along with our run D sucks (okay??) and that they will show us who is boss basically...

I for one, haven't seen any colts fans on here dissing the Seahawks so I don't know what they're talking about.

Well this isn't the only forum where Colts fans go.  I mean there's the typical ESPN, FOX Sports 1, Bleacherreport.com, etc.  They're out there, of course.  But all you can do is be reasonable with them and if they insist on it, it's not really worth talking to them anyway.  I typically just stick to this website and the official team websites and haven't run into to much trouble.  Tends to be more civil. 

I just went to the Jags forum and read their game day thread.  They went from hope, to despair, to blaming the refs, to acceptance.  Reminds me of this forum 2 years ago.  This is my favorite gem

"Just curious.  What happens if your favorite football team has more points ont the scoreboard than the opponent?

What's that called?

It's been so long ago."

Well, maybe we should rectify that immediately!  None of us here would want them to be accused of lying... now would we?   ;)

I have no problem with the Seahawks, or their fans.  It's just 1 tough non-conference football game early in the season.

Wow, that was a zinger. Is that how much one progresses in the humor department when he gets into junior high school?

Not sure what team you're a fan of. But I'm on a freaking Colts board and I reserve the right to trash talk other teams, especially in response to trash talk. And yes, it was a pretty great joke thanks, but your response was just mine recycled. 1/10.

Now go away.

wison isn't a pure passer and rg3 is injury prone..eventhough luck is far from perfect, i'd take him over those two..think jury is still out on tannehill.

Wilson is a pocket passing QB. The misconception is that he's a scrambling QB. That misconception exists because he's not the stereotypical looking QB.

I would take Wilson over all the young QB's today. He's a rare talent both physically and mentally.

Not sure what team you're a fan of. But I'm on a freaking Colts board and I reserve the right to trash talk other teams, especially in response to trash talk. And yes, it was a pretty great joke thanks, but your response was just mine recycled. 1/10.

Now go away.

Right.... Heavy sigh........

Wilson is a pocket passing QB. The misconception is that he's a scrambling QB. That misconception exists because he's not the stereotypical looking QB.

I would take Wilson over all the young QB's today. He's a rare talent both physically and mentally.

he "is" a scrambling q.b...big reason they won sunday..his passer-rating wasn't very good for the game, eventhough seattle won..was more about Houston than it was about seattle..seems to be general consensensus..now, against us, it could be a totally different situation..

Seriously just need to take a haters gonna hate standpoint. Vance is a troll and even went to OUR OPPONENT'S forum to troll us there. Need to let the players play and take it from there. This will be a good game and both teams could easily walk out of this with a W. Let the ignorant bottom feeders stay there n ignore them. All teams have those fans, and they also have the even minded realist fans. Heckuva lot more fun to be the realist and talk good football with other realist than to be a bottom feeding troll.