sb41champs

:blueshoe:   I'll kick the answers off for this question:

I started the fantasy football season with the following Colts on my team:

WR Reggie Wayne

WR TY Hilton

TE Dwayne Allen

RB Vick Ballard

DEF/ST Colts

I have replaced both Vick Ballard and Dwayne Allen for obvious reasons.

I dropped the Colts defense after week one.

I'm adding the Colts defense vs the Jaguars this weekend.

I'm watching TE Coby Fleener with the idea of adding him later this season.  :blueshoe: 

I have Luck in 2 leagues and start him every week.  Of course not the best fantasy numbers so far but I got him in the 9th round one league and 8th in the other so im fairly fat everywhere else.  I had Ballard as a flex option but of course had to drop him.  My wife is in the league I run, which she won last year and is 3-0 so far.  She goes after Colts players because she feels like she has to for some reason.  So she has Bradshaw, Fleener, and TY.  Of course she has Peyton also.

TEs look solid, but Bowe looks to be a bust so far this year. Is he your WR2?

my #2 WR is a bit weak I have Hartline, E.Royal, Bowe & E.Sanders but my RB are stacked I have Trent, R.Bush, D.Murray L.Miller, S.Ridley & Bradshaw and QB I have Stafford & luck.... my flex is always gonna be a RB

shakedownstreet refers to himself in the third person 

Colt Fan 4 Life agrees with shakedownstreet. Colt Fan 4 Life calls it like Colt Fan 4 Life sees it as well.

Back to the topic:

Colt Fan 4 Life didn't draft any Colt players, and hasn't picked one up either.

SW1 does that frequently as well. I like the 3rd person domain too. Besides, all my friends play along with my comedic antics just to appease me. Thank you. Plus, SDS & CF4L stick to their guns/beliefs and never waiver from them. I really respect that. Enough said.

SW1 does that frequently as well. I like the 3rd person domain too. Besides, all my friends play along with my comedic antics just to appease me. Thank you. Plus, SDS & CF4L stick to their guns/beliefs and never waiver from them. I really respect that. Enough said.

3rd Word police:

SW1 does that frequently as well. SW1 likes the 3rd person domain too. Besides, all of SW1's friends play along with SW1's comedic antics just to appease SW1. Thank you. Plus, SDS & CF4L stick to their guns/beliefs and never waiver from them. SW1 really respects that. Enough said...

That's -5 points....tsk tsk tsk 

Colt Fan 4 Life apologies..The Devil made Colt Fan 4 Life do it. :D

Have a Nice Evening!!!

3rd Word police:

SW1 does that frequently as well. SW1 likes the 3rd person domain too. Besides, all of SW1's friends play along with SW1's comedic antics just to appease SW1. Thank you. Plus, SDS & CF4L stick to their guns/beliefs and never waiver from them. SW1 really respects that. Enough said...

That's -5 points....tsk tsk tsk 

Colt Fan 4 Life apologies..The Devil made Colt Fan 4 Life do it. :D

Have a Nice Evening!!!

Perhaps, it's like turrets syndrome except instead of cursing frequently SW1 can't stop his runaway third person locomotive from flying down the railroad tracks at a high velocity. Just Kidding!