Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

At Least Pat Angerer Was Making Plays

ColtsBTM12

I love his motor and tends to be a guy, like Landry, who is always in on the tackle

My chronic problem with him is that he tends to get beat OFTEN when he is put into man coverage.  The first time I noticed him was when he got beat immediately down field by a tight end.  He just seems to not be athletic enough to play man coverage.

Overall, if he is our 3rd option at ILB, I am a happy man

What?

He is our best coverage linebacker. And had tight coverage on most players against the Dolphins.

Where have you pulled this nonsense from?

I really don't have like a major freak out kind of problem with not seeing every single Colts game. I've learned to deal with it after going through it for 8-9 years now

What about Game Pass? I'm from Denmark, so because I want to watch every Colts game, this is the way for me.

It's only available outside the US.

Isn't Alexandria a DC suburb? I always presume anyone who lives in DC suburbs have federal jobs of some sort.

Oh, outside the US only.

And it's getting there. In about 3-4 more years it'll be to where if you not making at least 6 figures you won't be here. The condos up the street from me run for half a million to a million Alexandria is like 10 minutes from DC

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Broncos are reaching badly. This might be, as of right now, the worst QB room in the league:    Jarrett Stidham is QB1...  Wilson is QB2...  Bo Nix is QB3...  DiNucci is QB4...    Broncos might be walking into next season with another top 10 pick. Call me a hater, but I don't think Sean Payton is as much of a genius as he thinks he is. 
    • I don’t know why, but for some reason every year this post is always entertaining. What number will each player wear? I personally hope that Mitchell wears 17 my favorite number. I have a blank jersey with 17 on it. I would love to put Mitchell on the back of it.
    • I think #53 for Latu to join with all the other defensive lineman. I also just really like that number, no disrespect to Leonard. But it's a new era. 
    • Cross finally got a couple starts and was playing fast 
    • I think we need someone to just make open field tackles, as simple as that sounds. I felt like our secondary was pretty poor at just simply getting guys to the ground.    There is way too much diving at peoples legs in the open field. And Budda might be the best open field tackler in all of football. The guy is a demon. He had like 150 tackles a few years back as a safety, which is incredible.    Budda is the closest thing to Bob Sanders I have seen since he retired. He doesnt lay the huge hits Bob did (to be fair Bob was juiced to the gills and a literal tank). But I mean, that heat seeking missle type of guy who just ends plays with picture perfect pursuit and tackling of the ball carrier.    I believe in tackling being the most overlooked skill in football. People dont seem to see the value in it, or know how to do it. but it is a lot of times what seperates really bad defenses from good defenses. I felt like we gave up like 1000 extra yards last year due to poor tackling.   I actually used to teach heads up tackling at football camps, so its a bit of a sore spot with me.  But I see a lot of horrible tackling around the league.    Also, Blackmon is our ballhawking free safety in this scenario. I know a lot of people see him as more of a SS, but not me. I dont think he is top tier at it, but he is solid at both spots, and solid is fine with me. 
  • Members