Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs - 2-0

amfootball

Looks like the hype about the Chiefs is proving itself out. Nice win today over the Cowboys. Chiefs defense looks stout and offense will score. Still don't trust Alex Smith in big games but he will have a lot of help with this team. They will make the west interesting. Can't wait 'til they face the Broncs. Should be a barn burner.

Looks like the hype about the Chiefs is proving itself out. Nice win today over the Cowboys. Chiefs defense looks stout and offense will score. Still don't trust Alex Smith in big games but he will have a lot of help with this team. They will make the west interesting. Can't wait 'til they face the Broncs. Should be a barn burner.

they did what they had to , much better staff, Great d and playmakers , goos all around

they did what they had to , much better staff, Great d and playmakers , goos all around

Yeah. good changes. I have always liked the Chiefs except for when Montana was there. lol. They have great fans. A college atmosphere in that stadium. Red everywhere. It is a special place for football. Glad they have a team to be excited about.

Yeah. good changes. I have always liked the Chiefs except for when Montana was there. lol. They have great fans. A college atmosphere in that stadium. Red everywhere. It is a special place for football. Glad they have a team to be excited about.

Great loud fan base

PS have a goodnight, Hated seeimng Montana a chief, like Unitas a chaarger

Andy Reid has always had an uncanny ability to get good production out of dubiously talented QBs.  Jamaal Charles is also pretty much an ideal RB for him, too.  Dangerous even on limited carries, good receiver out of the backfield just like McCoy and Westbrook were.

It's a good situation for that coach and that team.

This. I still think they win the West, but that remains to be seen of course. The AFC should shape up to be surprisingly competitive this year.

Outside of Denver the AFC looks pretty lackluster so far in two weeks. Lets not pretend otherwise....

Might change later but I can't even hate on Denver this season unfortunately. They are GOOD and I usually say out loud when I think a team is for real and when I think they are a fraud.

Outside of Denver the AFC looks pretty lackluster so far in two weeks. Lets not pretend otherwise....

Might change later but I can't even hate on Denver this season unfortunately. They are GOOD and I usually say out loud when I think a team is for real and when I think they are a fraud.

Before their massive collapse against a better team the Chargers looked good, and they beat that high octane Eagle offense. Patriots managed to get to 2-0 without receivers, Chiefs looking good and even the Browns and Dolphins are improved. Not to mention the resilient and ready to face anyone Houston Texans. :)  I don't think the AFC is going to blow anyone away but I see some surprise teams making noise this year. Who knows though lol.

all they have to do is win more games than Denver. Good luck with that

Or beat the Broncos and play well in the division. The Chiefs have been talented for a while. Now it's looking to come to fruition with a new coach. Broncos/Chiefs games will be good ones this year I think.

No, they dont stand a chance.

No, they dont stand a chance.

No one is pretending Jules. AFC teams are 5-1 vs NFC teams after week 2.

No one is pretending Jules. AFC teams are 5-1 vs NFC teams after week 2.

I was just about to say that. lol. AFC looks like the more balanced conference thus far IMO in terms of contending teams but we will see. It is very eary. And Denver has looked pretty mortal for two quarters plus in both of its wins with a ton of mistakes coming from their opponents in the second half.

Watching their first two games..do you really think KC has a better than average offense?

..wait till Thursday night

Watching their first two games..do you really think KC has a better than average offense?

..wait till Thursday night

Compared to last year? yes. :)

I think you have to watch the O progress. Reid is a great offensive mind and Smith is a very good fit for his O. And they have some good talent as well.

Compared to last year? yes. :)

I think you have to watch the O progress. Reid is a great offensive mind and Smith is a very good fit for his O. And they have some good talent as well.

Compared to last year...they're already winners.....

....but I haven't seen a really good offense the first two weeks...can they beat SD and Denver with 28 and 17 points?

Lets just see the KC defense at Philadelphia Thursday

Compared to last year...they're already winners.....

....but I haven't seen a really good offense the first two weeks...can they beat SD and Denver with 28 and 17 points?

Lets just see the KC defense at Philadelphia Thursday

Not sure they will need to score that much vs Sd or Denver. Their D has only let up 16 points in two games and the Cowboys have an explosive offense.

I am a bit torn. I might bench Vick vs Chiefs and go with my other FF QB in Romo vs Rams for FF. The Chiefs' D is legit, IMO. I expect them to create a few turnovers vs Vick this Thursday. Good thing it is a short week for Vick, he might have some tired legs towards the end of the game because of that.

I am a bit torn. I might bench Vick vs Chiefs and go with my other FF QB in Romo vs Rams for FF. The Chiefs' D is legit, IMO. I expect them to create a few turnovers vs Vick this Thursday. Good thing it is a short week for Vick, he might have some tired legs towards the end of the game because of that.

How sustainable do you think this Eagles offense is? I think Kelly is going to run these guys into the ground and end up with an injured Vick.

Broncos and Chiefs do not play until Nov. 17th. I expect them to fall off by then, like usual.

Have you looked at their schedule? They have the Giants, Titans, Raiders the next three weeks. All Ws I would think. And then they have Houston, Clevand, Buffalo. Then the Broncos. Honestly, the only potential loss is Houston who has been shaky on D again.