Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Geno Smith.

House

Well that's a good sign then. This is his first extended game exposure, he barely played in the 1st game. But the media is going to kill the kid, Jets fans are going to lose their collective minds, etc. I'm definitely watching the replay...

He's had some good. But his bad has been awful.

Unfortunately the bad is the story because there was so much more of it.

He's had some good. But his bad has been awful.

Unfortunately the bad is the story because there was so much more of it.

Well, the media's going to go all out then.  Tough place to have a bad "first" outing, especially against the Giants... I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Jets fans.

Looked lost tonight. 10-23 123yrds, one TD, 3 INTs.

Sanchez going to start by default.

It was his job to lose, and he did.

God, I love the Jets! Just when I think they can't get any worse; they do. It's like trying to choose between 2 women. 1 is washed up & the other is the new fresh face in town. Sanchez is done in NY & Smith is still wet behind his NFL ears. Hey Rex Ryan start thinking about what DCs vacanies will be opening up next season okay. haha  

I can't wait for the next Joe Namath rant when the quarterbacks drag yet another season down with mediocre play lol.

I kinda look forward to those Joe Namath slam sessions actually on how sad the Jets front office draft selections & offensive performances on the field are.  Rex, can we still see the Sanchez tattoo? Burn that baby off with a laser ASAP okay. I'll bet the NFL Network cafeteria doesn't even have a Sanchez sandwich on the menu anymore too. What will Mark be doing this time next year? 

Welcome to McDonalds. Would you like fries with that?  :P Maybe that was a tad bit harsh, but if the shoe fits...My bad...

1 last point about Sanchez's trademark headband: The only male figure to successfully pull that look off was Geordi, Chief Engineer on Star Trek "The Next Generation" & he used it as a cool looking visor to see. I'm just saying... 

Cyclopes on X-Men looked pretty bad caboose with it too actually...

GeordiPointing_zps3e9e6152.png

genosafety.gif

I realize that it's the NY Giants & I have the ut most respect for their freight train pass rush, but wow, that is just pathetic & sad on so many levels...Stick a fork in the well done Jets...Nothing left but smoldering ashes by season's end. A horrible omen if you ask me...