Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

bethea's picture is hanging on the stadium

CR91

Maybe the Colts brass are honoring all our accomplished Vets by not hanging up just one picture of a player but instead paying tribute to all the players that have been significant to the Colts success, I thought I read Vinatieries picture or Mcafees picture was up there not long ago, If I was the Front Office thats the approach I would take, give all the players that made significant contributions there turn. Dont just feel like you have to honor just one player but recognize all the top players

A kicker with four rings? He's won all the superbowls with the two arguably greatest quarterbacks of our generation, Manning and Brady.

brady would only have 1 ring if it wasn't for Vini... He beat the Rams and the panthers Brady beat the Eagles. Not to mention single handedly beating the Ravens in 07 with Peyton

A kicker over Andrew?

Pagano and Luck are the biggest stars. And Reggie.

A future HOF kicker who is arguably the most clutch kicker in the history of the league.  A guy who is also in the twilight of his career.  An honor much deserved to have him on the side of LOS.  Luck has many many many years ahead of him to be welcoming people as they enter the stadium.  It's not like this is a ginormous slap to the face of Andrew or Coach Pagano for that matter.  Give the guy (Vinatieri) his due

A future HOF kicker who is arguably the most clutch kicker in the history of the league.  A guy who is also in the twilight of his career.  An honor much deserved to have him on the side of LOS.  Luck has many many many years ahead of him to be welcoming people as they enter the stadium.  It's not like this is a ginormous slap to the face of Andrew or Coach Pagano for that matter.  Give the guy (Vinatieri) his due

Well Said  :thmup:

not to mention adam v has played in 6 superbowls

if luck were on the stadium there would be a huge outcry from fans saying he hasn't earned his spot on the house peyton built

he'll likely be on there soon enough, but it's still way too early

What * fan would say that? He won 4 rings, but he's still a kicker. I'm sure they're plenty of kickers that could've made those fgs. The redskins push RG3, the seahawks and niners push their qbs, why is Indy holding Luck back?

What * fan would say that? He won 4 rings, but he's still a kicker. I'm sure they're plenty of kickers that could've made those fgs. The redskins push RG3, the seahawks and niners push their qbs, why is Indy holding Luck back?

it's too soon to split the hairs of manning/luck colts fandom. indy's qb situation is a lot different than seattle or washington's 

brady would only have 1 ring if it wasn't for Vini... He beat the Rams and the panthers Brady beat the Eagles. Not to mention single handedly beating the Ravens in 07 with Peyton

Technically it was a field goal by V thst won that gane for them too. Brady hasnt put up massive points in a superbowl, like in regular season. All have been close and none have been won without a kicker.