Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sage Rosenfels to retire

corgi

According to rotoworld Sage Rosenfels has announced his retirement. I would personally like to say Thank you Sage Christopher, for not only making us believe a man can fly like a helicopter, but for your wonderful fumble that lead to a Colts win.

rosencopter-o.gif

According to rotoworld Sage Rosenfels has announced his retirement. I would personally like to say thank you Sage Christopher, for not only making us believe a man can fly like a helicopter, but for your wonderful fumble that lead to a Colts win.

Accidentally left in Christopher :lol:. (That was a thank you directed at Christopher Reeve after Superman Returns I believe). Monday....

That's alittle harsh to say.He was a really good quarterback for your young franchise.He played hard and gave a great effort in every game he played.

I know. I'm just playing around and poking fun at the...um...the incident I don't like referring to lol. I do wish him a good life post-football.

According to rotoworld Sage Rosenfels has announced his retirement. I would personally like to say Thank you Sage Christopher, for not only making us believe a man can fly like a helicopter, but for your wonderful fumble that lead to a Colts win.

rosencopter-o.gif

That play sums up the Texans for about 10 years.

I know. I'm just playing around and poking fun at the...um...the incident I don't like referring to lol. I do wish him a good life post-football.

I remember watching that game with my brother,i felt so bad about that play,because sage played really well the entire game,then he decided he was john elway.I didn't even rub it in,we just ate fajitas quietly.

I remember watching that game with my brother,i felt so bad about that play,because sage played really well the entire game,then he decided he was john elway.I didn't even rub it in,we just ate fajitas quietly.

You're a good man. :) That was one of the single most hurting losses in our franchise history lol. Rubbing it in would have been overkill haha

You're a good man. :) That was one of the single most hurting losses in our franchise history lol. Rubbing it in would have been overkill haha

I actually felt bad about what happened,because we played like trash for most of that game.We truly didn't earn it.But my brother was seriously talking garbage all game,then that play happened.

I actually felt bad about what happened,because we played like trash for most of that game.We truly didn't earn it.But my brother was seriously talking garbage all game,then that play happened.

Yeah, the ball has to bounce (or in this case dislodge) the right way sometimes. I was so heated after the game as well, but I did realize that Sage gave it his all. I may have been talking my fair share of trash as well, and then when it happened...well, that is one way to shut someone up lol.

Yeah, the ball has to bounce (or in this case dislodge) the right way sometimes. I was so heated after the game as well, but I did realize that Sage gave it his all. I may have been talking my fair share of trash as well, and then when it happened...well, that is one way to shut someone up lol.

Even i was shocked by that play,when it happened,so i didn't know quite what to do.My brother was getting teary eyed,so i decided to let it pass.I didn't even celebate.I remember turning off the tampa game,when we were getting killed by the bucs,only to wake-up to the news that we've WON.I missed it all in my drunken stupur.I told my brother our a%% was grass in that game and fell asleep.

Even i was shocked by that play,when it happened,so i didn't know quite what to do.My brother was getting teary eyed,so i decided to let it pass.I didn't even celebate.I remember turning off the tampa game,when we were getting killed by the bucs,only to wake-up to the news that we've WON.I missed it all in my drunken stupur.I told my brother our a%% was grass in that game and fell asleep.

haha You gotta have more faith in your team man! Unless it's like 44-3 or something ha

haha You gotta have more faith in your team man! Unless it's like 44-3 or something ha

Its hurts alot to admit defeat,but i honestly though it was over.But i no longer turn the TV off after that,because anything is possible.I love the game of football most of all,and i like shocking conclusions,even if it doesn't always favor me.

Its hurts alot to admit defeat,but i honestly though it was over.But i no longer turn the TV off after that,because anything is possible.I love the game of football most of all,and i like shocking conclusions,even if it doesn't always favor me.

If there are going to be shocking conclusions my team better be on the good end of them lol. I do watch the entire game through though, even when I know it's lost.

If there are going to be shocking conclusions my team better be on the good end of them lol. I do watch the entire game through though, even when I know it's lost.

I actually like the texans,because they push us,make us better.They force us to play ball,so we improve as a team.I know many colt fan's fear this,but they're just scared of losing.I like the competition,and i think it keeps us young and hungry.The texans lite a fire on us,and its a good thing!

I actually like the texans,because they push us,make us better.They force us to play ball,so we improve as a team.I know many colt fan's fear this,but they're just scared of losing.I like the competition,and i think it keeps us young and hungry.The texans lite a fire on us,and its a good thing!

That's what I've been trying to tell people, but then I get lit by fire too. :)

That's what I've been trying to tell people, but then I get lit by fire too. :)

The texans are a great team...that's true.If we have any shot of making it to the dance,then it goes through houston.And if the peyton reports are accurate,then its even more so.The texans are a better overall team than us,but we have andrew luck,and that makes us quite dangerous.I think our games are a toss up.

The texans are a great team...that's true.If we have any shot of making it to the dance,then it goes through houston.And if the peyton reports are accurate,then its even more so.The texans are a better overall team than us,but we have andrew luck,and that makes us quite dangerous.I think our games are a toss up.

Yeah, maybe. I think the Titans may be in the mix of things this year as well. If the Manning stuff is true then that makes the AFC even more compelling. I don't think the Patriots are out of the picture either. Football is gonna be great this year.

Yeah, maybe. I think the Titans may be in the mix of things this year as well. If the Manning stuff is true then that makes the AFC even more compelling. I don't think the Patriots are out of the picture either. Football is gonna be great this year.

I'm worried about the patriots,broncos,chiefs and texans.But the chargers are wild...as always.

The chiefs are scary this year,if smith can play decent ball.

Agreed. I think all they needed was a decent QB and Smith should bring that dimension. I actually have them winning the West this year. Might be a bit premature but that's my bold prediction for the year lol.

Agreed. I think all they needed was a decent QB and Smith should bring that dimension. I actually have them winning the West this year. Might be a bit premature but that's my bold prediction for the year lol.

That depends on the manning situation,so i'm not yet convinced.If peyton is done,then the chiefs battle the chargers for the division.

That depends on the manning situation,so i'm not yet convinced.If peyton is done,then the chiefs battle the chargers for the division.

I think even with Manning playing the Chiefs could take the division. Stranger things have happened. The Chargers in my opinion are third in the division, and, of course, the Raiders come up dead last haha

I think even with Manning playing the Chiefs could take the division. Stranger things have happened. The Chargers in my opinion are third in the division, and, of course, the Raiders come up dead last haha

You think alex is all that?He's solid,but top tier talent...no way.I think he's very good,but no way luck,brady or manning level.

You think alex is all that?He's solid,but top tier talent...no way.I think he's very good,but no way luck,brady or manning level.

Flacco isn't on the Brady/Manning level either but he still ended up with the ring in the end. I'm not saying I expect Smith to bring the trophy home but I still think he can help elevate the Chiefs within their division.

rosencopter-o.gif

i think it's fitting that ROTOworld is the source reporting this

i think it's fitting that ROTOworld is the source reporting this

HA!

Either way, that play was not only a defining moment of the 2008 season, but one of the more memorable games toward the end of the Manning era Colts. 

sage rosenfels sounds like the name of a law firm 

Or flower and spice shop?

Actually fellas it conjures up a lawn, trimming, & garden company to me. Sage is actually a plant so I guess a public arboretum would work too. My dad has a green thumb for horticulture as well.

800px-Salvia_officinalis_p1150381.jpg

rosencopter-o.gif

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite part was Matt Schaub's expression afterwards @ 0:34

Your highlight reel is pretty darn funny with the multiple choice options & accompanying league blooper music ReMeDy. The only thing better would have BBC "Benny Hill" music LOL!

The ironic thing is I think Houston score wise had that game won even if they would have been required to punt the ball. There was really no reason to "helicopter" & turn the ball over. I was glad to see the Colts win the game though. I did feel bad for Houston for about 10 seconds & only 10 seconds. "It's not how you start; it's about how you finish. " 

Toss up?  did you watch the last "meaningful game Indy played against HOU?" 

Indy wants it...   

Matt Schaub just looks lost most of the time.     He is NOT BIG TIME.  

and his stats and record prove it.