Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/03

sb41champs

In a recent "Indianapolis Star" article regarding Colts K Adam Vinatieri's longevity in the league - Colts beat writer Mike Chappell applied the adjective "effervescent" to Colts P Pat McAfee.

What one-word adjective would YOU use to describe P Pat McAfee ??

Goofy, and I mean that in a good way.

There's a goofy in a bad way?  :lol: I hope not because my middle name is goofy man...Okay not really, but I do excel at making a fool of myself though...oddness has always appealed to me anyway.  :D

Not caring what strangers think is very liberating actually. JMO. Freaks & geeks are my wheel house man. Ha! Ha! 

Eccentric

A good word often used to describe a rich person who is quaint & peculiar vs a non rich person who is simply labeled bat bleep crazy. LOL! The rich person is typically left alone to their devices vs the non wealthy person who gets institutionalized & receives a complementary padded room & straight jacket right? Only teasing CF24...

It's an onomatopoeia, actually haha

Onomatopoeia: “The formation or use of words that imitate the sound associated the thing or action in question like “hiss,” "sizzle," or “buzz.”

Thanks Nobody, I learned something today. Cool! 

To quote "Mary Poppins," supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...I view this word as whacky, side splitting funny, & extremely unpredictable. 

Yup that pretty much covers Pat McAfee in my book.  ;)  :D

OK...SW wins the contest...and took first place in Scrabble as well....

ps_scrabulous_f.jpg

I was going to say 'swim-tastic,' but Shake beat me by good swimmer....how about Broad Ripple-canal-isious ????