Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

jeff darlington talks about the colts otas

CR91

I see Franklin has made the most recent ota's. he's in the pics from tues. stoked to get him out there rotating with champman. Speaking of, if Nevis is weighing g 310 champman looks way bigger standing side by side!

Can't wait for pre-season. I'll take anything football related I can get now haha

Hey, we found out that the NFL Network actually knows the names of more than one Colts player! That's outstanding.

Now if they can just pass that information to BSPN, maybe they'd mention us on NFL 32 one time.

Ahh, never mind, it's better to be under the radar.

I see Franklin has made the most recent ota's. he's in the pics from tues. stoked to get him out there rotating with champman. Speaking of, if Nevis is weighing g 310 champman looks way bigger standing side by side!

Chapman is without a doubt 320-330. BEAST

Hey, we found out that the NFL Network actually knows the names of more than one Colts player! That's outstanding.

Now if they can just pass that information to BSPN, maybe they'd mention us on NFL 32 one time.

Ahh, never mind, it's better to be under the radar.

haha It reminds me of that Drew Carrey line in the film "Dumb & Dumber" "So, you're tellin' me there's a chance...Yeah!  :lol:  :funny:  lmao

ESPN couldn't get off their Luck is the entire team script if their life depended on it. Why are we not surprised? Trey Wingo & company did the exact same thing with Peyton Manning.

INDY has a team? Since when?  :spit: Just Kidding! 

Chapman is without a doubt 320-330. BEAST

To quote Isaac Newton's 3rd Law Of Motion: "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction."

Meaning: Whatever hits Chapman, comes to a complete stop & then says "Ouch! Darn that hurt man! Can I go home now & lay down please?  :Cry:

I was glad to see TY Hilton mentioned. He sadly gets lost in all the DHB WR coverage. Can our defense get a little love please NFL Network & ESPN?

So sorry to tear you away from all the RG3 Jesus QB coverage... :puke:  I like RG3, but frankly he's gotten over exposed & stretched too thin especially over wedding registry plans etc.

Who cares? Call me when you are ready to play football again okay...Thanks...

Has anyone else noticed Montori Hughes gettin reps on the oline? I was looking through the 5/29 pics and in pics 116 and 117 you see him in a blue offense jersey blocking with Link. Also in pic 155 hes got the blue jersey on and it looks like hes getting coached to block. Im not sure if its just to have another body on the line with the backups but i was wondering if anyone else noticed it. I thought i noticed him doing offensive lineman drills in rookie mini camp but i assumed it was just a lineman drill that all the lineman did.