Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Era vs Manning Era

Dark Superman

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what exactly is going on in that picture? Definitely not a handshake and even if it is, it doesn't happen after every play, that's for sure. We actually play tough down here in Houston. ;) I don't blame Brady though, who wouldn't want to shake Kareem the Dream's hand?

Didn't you guys have your first winning season ever like 3 years ago?

And what exactly is going on in that picture? Definitely not a handshake and even if it is, it doesn't happen after every play, that's for sure. We actually play tough down here in Houston. ;) I don't blame Brady though, who wouldn't want to shake Kareem the Dream's hand?

call me when you win the division 10 times in row

Lol the score indicates that.

I didn't say that we are perfect machines and win every game. I'm sure Romo the Second can attest to being blown out in games...except he thanks the guys who beat him after every loss.  " Great game guys, you sure beat us good!"  *goober face*

call me when you win the division 10 times in row

I'll call you when we actually do something about it. Like, winning more than one SB. The great Colts could not manage this no matter how many times they win the division...which won't be for a very long time.

I'll call you when we actually do something about it. Like, winning more than one SB. The great Colts could not manage this no matter how many times they win the division...which won't be for a very long time.

Lol Texans fan talking about Super Bowls.

And what exactly is going on in that picture? Definitely not a handshake and even if it is, it doesn't happen after every play, that's for sure. We actually play tough down here in Houston. ;) I don't blame Brady though, who wouldn't want to shake Kareem the Dream's hand?

Do you watch Texans games? He gave Brady a low five after a TD pass while down 41-7. 

& the Colts are the definition of tough, grit, and perseverance bub. That's how you win 11 games with a bunch of rookies while your HC is in the hospital.

Do you watch Texans games? He gave Brady a low five after a TD pass while down 41-7. 

& the Colts are the definition of tough, grit, and perseverance bub. That's how you win 11 games with a bunch of rookies while your HC is in the hospital.

Oh, you had 53 rookies on the roster? With like, no veterans? Wow, that's got to be an NFL record...

It's all about the glory days aka the past with them. They haven't been relevant in the playoffs since I was too young to watch football haha

Your the one who brought up our past. I wasn't even talking about the Colts lol.

Your the won who brought up our past. I wasn't even talking about the Colts lol.

You can thank TLB for changing this discussion to yet another Texans-Colts debate lol. I mean really...I could go without one of these for a day lol.

This thread is awesome! It's the ever evolving thread!

Qwiz, we'll be taking our division back this year ;) thx for keeping her nice and warm though

No, I don't think we're done with her yet. She's a smooth lady, what can we say...haha

Oh, you had 53 rookies on the roster? With like, no veterans? Wow, that's got to be an NFL record...

Oh very clever. Since when did "a bunch" mean "all"? Are you trying to say the 2012 Colts didn't have a bunch of rookies in key positions? 

You can thank TLB for changing this discussion to yet another Texans-Colts debate lol. I mean really...I could go without one of these for a day lol.

Why would I spell "one" "won", my brain is too far ahead of my fingers sometimes I swear.

All respect to your team though I was just bustin your chops.

Oh very clever. Since when did "a bunch" mean "all"? Are you trying to say the 2012 Colts didn't have a bunch of rookies in key positions? 

No, but I guess it does explain the loss against the Jaguars and the slow starts and last-minute, stranger than fiction wins.

Why would I spell "one" "won", my brain is too far ahead of my fingers sometimes I swear.

All respect to your team though I was just bustin your chops.

Yep, always gonna be subtle jabs whenever rival fans get together. I like it.   :D

Can we get this thread back off-topic instead of off-topic-off-topic? Let's go back to the 12 and Griffin debate, or we can actually get back on topic with the whole comparing of the eras thing. I forget which page that actually stopped on though.

11 wins=11 wins

I changed my signature for you btw

Awesomeness...I'm glad that I can inspire you. Maybe I should run for President, I've been told that I have a big influence over people before. My inspiration? My great team that is stacked and loaded and prepared to win their division again... :thmup:

P.S., how soon do you think we'll be able to get that many titles? Just 5 more and we'll be caught up. Shouldn't be too hard. :)

Can we get this thread back off-topic instead of off-topic-off-topic? Let's go back to the 12 and Griffin debate, or we can actually get back on topic with the whole comparing of the eras thing. I forget which page that actually stopped on though.

Ever evolving. I think it's time to debate how Luck will stop world hunger, lower gas prices and fix the deficit all while winning us a Super Bowl. To high expectations? Nah!!

Ever evolving. I think it's time to debate how Luck will stop world hunger, lower gas prices and fix the deficit all while winning us a Super Bowl. To high expectations? Nah!!

Lol you're gonna get all of us banned. We can't talk gas prices here man! Or that politics thing either. :shifty:

Who hits harder...Luck or Landry?

Ah there you go, a nice change of subject in this evolving thread lol. Hmm...you got some competition with AM though, it could take a turn for another Brady/Manning thread, those are always fun too though haha

It certainly wasn't after a TD, so the offensive

/team goal is still not reached. You don't get buddy buddy when you're at war. Just what I think anyway.

37419cadf4be8e2f77fc5c51a9e59452_view.jp

LOL! How in the world do you guys find so timely photos all the time? Brady does that to opposing players. I mean who wouldn't want to shake his hand other than Dick Sherman??

You Colts fans sure are proud of those divisional titles. Good thing you got to move to the South and beat up on Quizboy's Texans. If you stayed in the East, you would have 10 second place finishes.

It was only a matter of time until a Pats fan came in and made a Colts-Texans argument about the Patriots.

Ah there you go, a nice change of subject in this evolving thread lol. Hmm...you got some competition with AM though, it could take a turn for another Brady/Manning thread, those are always fun too though haha

How about who wins in a fist fight? Luck or Brady? I'd say Luck would give him one heck of a blow only to be countered by Brady's man purse! Who's left standing?

LOL! How in the world do you guys find so timely photos all the time? Brady does that to opposing players. I mean who wouldn't want to shake his hand other than Dick Sherman??

Lol Dick Sherman is a very fitting name for him.

How about who wins in a fist fight? Luck or Brady? I'd say Luck would give him one heck of a blow only to be countered by Brady's man purse! Who's left standing?

Pleease. Gisele knocks Luck out with one punch. You don't think for a second that Brady fights his own battles, do you?

5-tom-brady-dancing-gif.gif

This is the only video we have of Brady with fists clenched, in fighting stance. You tell me who wins...