Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

Bleacher Report has no idea. B/R is the least trust worthy sports site out there. (I wrote for them at one point)

That being said, I can't see us bringing in Heyward-Bey either

Well supposedly the heard from a source that has some reliability but in the end who knows. At this point you really cant believe anyone. But as you said I don't see us doing this and I'm really hoping we don't.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to 1070 the fan out of Indy this morning. Lots of talk that it could be Bess from Miami.   Bob Kravitz was just on the Dan Dakich show and he said his guess was Bess as well.  He also said he had heard that there could be possibly be some news today.  A real whopper for sure that Davone Bess is lol.

Bess would be underwhelming, but he could be one of the 'others', as opposed to the big one Jim's hoping for.

Well we all know how Irsay I love vontae but thy wan not a blockbuster trade no matter wat Jim thinks I personally think we're getting some lower tier WR or nothing I think that we should just draft one this year IMO

I agree! with how things looks this point.

I called that like 64 pages ago lol.

Though I just said "wouldn't it be funny if this WR turned out to be really lame" or something to that affect lmao

It kind of would be funny actually and most of our expectations would be destroyed, cremated, locked in a titanium prison and shot into space!

Irsay would be like "We got the big dawg we been wrkin tirelessly to acquire! Introducing undrafted FA Davone Bess!"

I agree! with how things looks this point.

Yeah it gets kinda annoying I wish he wouldn't act so hyped until its done i love how he interacts with us fans but maybe just say "trying to trade for WR" no reason for whopper and words like that cause of he don't deliver we are all crushed lol

So all thiese 50+ pages of spec about victor cruz was shot down by irsay...  Now the discussion continues.  Who is this whopper that irsay is trying to land?  I really hope whoever it is is worth it and be the piece to push our receiving corps over the edge.  

I'm kinda surprised none of the big guys or "inside" guys like Schefter or Rapoport have heard much about any of this, they usually seem to be in everything

Well they learned after last year not to believe everything Irsay tweets haha plus it looks like no one has any clue who it is and it's kinda shocking there's always someone that hears stuff about everything in sports before it happens but not this time

The more I think about it and the longer this hype is extended the more ticked off I become..

I think it's time to disconnect for a while,

at least until the B/R Team Stream App notifies me of some Colts news on my cellular device

When Irsay finally tweets that what ever they were working on is obviously dead, do you still want to know what it was or are you inclined to just say the heck with it, it don't really matter? Personally, I don't really care if we aren't getting anybody. 

When Irsay finally tweets that what ever they were working on is obviously dead, do you still want to know what it was or are you inclined to just say the heck with it, it don't really matter? Personally, I don't really care if we aren't getting anybody. 

If 'it' (whatever 'it' is) falls through, I'd just like to know it did.

I'd be curious to know what might have been, but it wouldn't really bother me if I never knew.

To be honest the only player i wouldn't mind was Cruz but since he's out of the question I rather draft a receiver. Since free agency is changing priorities and the Vikings have their number one receiver, there's a good chance we might be able to get Keenan Allen! I would rather have him for cheap.

If 'it' (whatever 'it' is) falls through, I'd just like to know it did.

I'd be curious to know what might have been, but it wouldn't really bother me if I never knew.

I agree, I just want an admittance that it's dead so everybody can resume normal procedure.

To be honest the only player i wouldn't mind was Cruz but since he's out of the question I rather draft a receiver. Since free agency is changing priorities and the Vikings have their number one receiver, there's a good chance we might be able to get Keenan Allen! I would rather have him for cheap.

I agree. I don't think there's a WR that could be had for a trade, that is worth losing a pick for.

I agree. I don't think there's a WR that could be had for a trade, that is worth losing a pick for.

Yea specially if we really are looking for our next number one. We need him to be young with alot of potential so that he could learn from our current receiving  corp!

Yea specially if we really are looking for our next number one. We need him to be young with alot of potential so that he could learn from our current receiving  corp!

I've been pushing for Ramses Barden for months now if we signed a WR. Don't have much experience, but has a lot of potential IMO. Not to mention, he's huge. We need a different dimension to our WR corps. if were going to get one. 

I've been pushing for Ramses Barden for months now if we signed a WR. Don't have much experience, but has a lot of potential IMO. Not to mention, he's huge. We need a different dimension to our WR corps. if were going to get one. 

Same here! I was hoping we would get him and he's still a free agent so it could happen!

I like him too, but I think the 24th pick is too high, but he'll be gone for our 3rd rd. pick. Ideal situation is trying to trade down and get an extra pick.

Right now in best available he is ranked above the 24th so I think he is worth it think he could be the better of the big WR tavon is smaller so I don't count him lol

I really like Hunter he's big and has good speed Patterson could take a little longer but not much he is pretty good in the open field

Based on what I've seen, Hunter is the most athletic out of both but the only concern is injuries..If he could stay healthy we got our selves a mini version of AJ Green..