Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

its offical/Ricky Jean Francois Signs Big Deal with Colts (confirmed)(merge)

Tyler Shaw

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 16, 2013 - personal
Hidden by Nadine, March 16, 2013 - personal

I went through every sports article I could and I couldn't find an Andy/Andrew that wrote any of them. I hate to call out a mans professional integrity, but he could really help his credibility by just showing an example of one of his column's from the Gazette. Perhaps he uses an alias.  :D

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 16, 2013 - personal
Hidden by Nadine, March 16, 2013 - personal

Yeah, Montreal Gazette (600,000 daily readers), Yardbarker, and many websites including mine, with approximetely 1500 viewers a day.

I think you can call me a journalist. Why? Because you don't agree with some of the things I say? If that's your logic, than Skip Bayless isn't a journalist. But he is and a darn good one too (although his theories are crazy).

according to this they have a daily circulation of 116,000 daily

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 16, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, March 16, 2013 - personal shot

according to this they have a daily circulation of 116,000 daily

I am a journalism/English major....only my rowdy friends read my horse hockey/meadow muffins :)  :spit:  It is fun though isn't it jvan.???....more fun when I stay out of Saints threads....

This is my first post, but I have been reading all the posts on here for a couple of seasons. I think it's hilarious how many bandwagon fans there happen to be on here. First you act like all the money spent on the players comes from your own pocket, I read "I don't feel comfortable giving this guy ______ amount of money". Seriously people, Idid Grigson just not takes us from worst team to the playoffs in one year? Yet I see people calling his moves horrible. All I heard last offseason was people belittle the team because all of the guys we let go of...now they are becoming one of the teams to beat and we have not even drafted yet! Sit back and enjoy instead of pretending this is your own fantasy team.

*stands up and claps* well said great way to enter the board... Just... Just great. Your are so right , compared to what we had the last 6-7 years where we did nothing during free agency,i would think that we could just watch this mans genius unfold. Case and point.. Last year draft we made some questionable moves including one in the 5th when we got Ballard. I along with many others were stunned i had seen Ballard play wasn't impressed when they played bama. We draft him and he turns out to be a real steal and proven starter. that was my que to trust Griggs. Go colts!!!!

After reading through this thread I am really disappointed in the number of our members who violated our code of conduct here.  The thread went off topic, the level of debate was not forum worthy

Multiple posts have been removed

Closing this thread