QB Luck

RB Ballard

WR: Wayne/Hilton

TE: Allen/Fleener

OL: AC/Vasguez/Shipley/Warford/Vollmer

DL: Redding/Chapman/Kruger

LB: Hughes/Freeman/Angerer/Mathis

DB: Davis/Bethea/Cyprien/Simon

Really don't see how a team is going to give up a 2, 3 and a 5 for a late 1st round pick.

I wonder the same thing...but I would like us to also resign Fokou, and I am almost certain Cyprien will go in the first two rounds. He's high on scouts boards after the Senior Bowl. I've even seen some mocks with him going in the first.

Moving up to get a "player" is what the draft is all about... If Smith, Berkley, Wilson etc...etc..., is there @ 24, then we have a valued pick to some team.

"Luck’s offensive line was extremely subpar as well. Only left tackle Anthony Castonzo deserves to start at this level. Luck was hit a league-high 14 times when throwing. His receivers dropped an NFL-worst 50 passes. And the average distance of Luck’s passes was further than any quarterback in the game.

Simply put, Luck’s 18 interceptions and 54.5 completion percentage were the result of the Colts throwing him to a big-league offense right away. The Colts (21st-ranked scoring defense26th-ranked total defense) would have been 4-12 without Luck. Instead, he led an NFL-record-tying seven fourth-quarter comebacks and they finished a ridiculous 11-5."

1. Trade + Somebody or 7th RD to Arizona, KC... for (2nd, 3rd, 5th) (Compensatory: 5th for Garcon)

2. Larry Warford (G)

3. Menelik Watson (OT) -Might need to combine picks to move up.

3. Brandon Jenkins or Chase Thomas or Jonathan Bostic (LB) or DaRick Rogers (WR)

4. Kwame Geathers (NT) or DJ Swearinger (SS)

5. Ray Graham or Jonathan Franklin or Kenyon Barner (RB)

5. Darius Slay (CB) or Brian Winters (OL) or Cobi Hamilton (WR) or Joe Kruger (DE)

6. Montori Hughes (DL) or Micah Hyde (CB) or Josh Evans (FS)

7.      :throwback:

FA

Killeen (OLB/DE)Kelley (WR)Seattle (S)Kruger (DL), Baker and/or Levitre (OL)

If no trade, and...FA picks: OL, DL, S...

1. OL or DB

3. OL or #2 WR

4. NT or S or LB

5. OL, DB, WR, RB, DL

6. OL, DL, DB, FS

7. P

Arizona doesn't really need to trade up and get rid of any picks. All they need is a QB or Arians get Kolb straight. Fitzgerald is going to be a beast in the offense along with Flloyd. RB Ryan Williams is going to be back, and there defense can dominate at times with a top 5 corner in Peterson. So they don't really have to trade up and give up picks all desperately like people think

If anything Arizona would be better off trading down, they need O Line help in the worst way, they were worse then we were and they can trade down with the Bears for example in which case the Bears could draft Teo or Minter and the Cardinals who desperately need O Line help can draft Warmack while picking up another 2nd and maybe 3rd or 4th 

For what it's worth,   Denver gave up a 2/3/4 to move up 17 spots into the bottom of the first round to take Tim Tebow.

So, I'm suggested that a 2/3/5 this year might be more realistic.    Maybe that's still too high.   But I don't think it will be less than a 2/3/6.   

I hope we trade back from 24 to roughly 36 and make our selection.    That's my hope and my hunch....

Arizona doesn't really need to trade up and get rid of any picks. All they need is a QB or Arians get Kolb straight. Fitzgerald is going to be a beast in the offense along with Flloyd. RB Ryan Williams is going to be back, and there defense can dominate at times with a top 5 corner in Peterson. So they don't really have to trade up and give up picks all desperately like people think

if a top QB, RB, DB, etc... is there at 20-something, then most NFL TEAMS will do strange things to lock up that player.  Morris Clayborne...Julio Jones...Punters in the third (Jags)... Darius Heyward-Bey's of the world... Crazy owners... Jerry Jones...

Prediction: Cowboys make a move for a QB in the 1,2,3rd... KC will want to make a deal FA, Draft... Arizona will look for value to help Fitzgerald...QB.  (BARKLEY will be coveted by all late in the 1st, early in the second.)

ReSign

Butler

McAfee

Moala

6 million

Sign

Vasguez OG 4 years 28 million

Vollmer OT 3 years 19.5 million

Jones DL 2 years 7 million

Draft

Trade 1 to Cardinals for 235

2 Warford OG

3 Cyprien S

3 Williams OT

4 Simon CB

5 Kruger DL

6 Bell RB

7 Hopkins K

2013 Starters

QB Luck

RB Ballard

WR: Wayne/Hilton

TE: Allen/Fleener

OL: AC/Vasguez/Shipley/Warford/Vollmer

DL: Redding/Chapman/Kruger

LB: Hughes/Freeman/Angerer/Mathis

DB: Davis/Bethea/Cyprien/Simon

Add Free Agent Kruger... The Sacking Kruger Bros...

If anything Arizona would be better off trading down, they need O Line help in the worst way, they were worse then we were and they can trade down with the Bears for example in which case the Bears could draft Teo or Minter and the Cardinals who desperately need O Line help can draft Warmack while picking up another 2nd and maybe 3rd or 4th 

Depends on who's available. If Eric Fisher is there, they Cardinals would be fools to trade down. 

we couldn't get a 2/3/5 from the Cardinals for our #24.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

#24 is worth 740. the Cardinals pick @ #38 in 2nd Rd and then #69 in 3rd Rd. those two picks alone equate to 765.

IF someone is at #24 that Bruce Arians & the Cardinals would be willing to trade up for then it could happen, but only a 2nd & 3rd Rd, not a 5th as well.

The Dolphins pick at #42 in the 2nd, #77 in the 3rd, and #108 in the 4th. This would equal 763, which could happen. It all depends on who is at #24 and how much another team wants them.