Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Randy Moss should be considered just for the redzone

GoodLuck

TBH I think he's matured a lot in the last 5 or so years, I wouldn't have a problem signing him in regards to his mentality.

That being said, I don't think he's physically capable anymore of producing at the level we'd be looking for, so, I'd still rather not.

The rest of us watched the Superbowl and skipped the commercials and jiggling thighs. We saw that Moss was the cause of the interception because he wasn't interested in the play. Chicken? T-Rex arms? Thought it was a running play? Who cares. No team in there right mind signs players that take plays off.  

The rest of us watched the Superbowl and skipped the commercials and jiggling thighs. We saw that Moss was the cause of the interception because he wasn't interested in the play. Chicken? T-Rex arms? Thought it was a running play? Who cares. No team in there right mind signs players that take plays off.  

I don't want Moss for a whole host of reasons, but there's no way I think that interception was his fault.

I don't want Moss for a whole host of reasons, but there's no way I think that interception was his fault.

Please explain. 

Go back and watch the play. Moss made no attempt to go for the ball. Instead, he was only concerned about getting hit. If Moss had paid any attention to the play/ball, He could have adjusted his route, deflected/caught the ball, or at least defensed the INT.  

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/bill_romanowski_blasts_randy_mosss_super_bowl_performance/12832459

Please explain.

Go back and watch the play. Moss made no attempt to go for the ball. Instead, he was only concerned about getting hit. If Moss had paid any attention to the play/ball, He could have adjusted his route, deflected/caught the ball, or at least defensed the INT.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/bill_romanowski_blasts_randy_mosss_super_bowl_performance/12832459

Did Moss grow 3 feet taller or something? There's no way he would have caught that. And btw Romanowski is an *. He was the one who earlier in the season was saying that Peyton was subconsciously letting the Broncos fall behind so he could lead a comeback.

In addition to putting the fun in funeral, you also put the U in unforgettable ruksak. Interesting picture...I just can't look away.  :hat:

It kinda sums up the way this thread makes me feel. 

That picture of the merry go round spinning face & teeth could be used in a dentist office to scare kids straight from the perils of sugar & cavities too. Just a weird thought that popped into my head ruksak. 

Please explain. 

Go back and watch the play. Moss made no attempt to go for the ball. Instead, he was only concerned about getting hit. If Moss had paid any attention to the play/ball, He could have adjusted his route, deflected/caught the ball, or at least defensed the INT.  

The ball got there in less than a second, and Reed caught it seven yards past where Moss was. There's no adjusting the route. Kaepernick shouldn't have been throwing the ball there, as Moss was surrounded by defenders, and maybe that's why he sailed it.

There's just no way that interception is Randy Moss' fault.

And I don't really know what to say about the fact that you linked to an article about Romanowski's reaction to the play.

And I don't really know what to say about the fact that you linked to an article about Romanowski's reaction to the play.

:D Entertainment 

The ball got there in less than a second, and Reed caught it seven yards past where Moss was. There's no adjusting the route. 

That doesn't change the fact that Moss had zero interest in going for the ball or risking the hit. 

Okay for the sake of the thread.. My original point was- If I put my GM hat on, I wouldn't go after players that "let up" at times or had questionable effort on the playing field. 

:D Entertainment 

That doesn't change the fact that Moss had zero interest in going for the ball or risking the hit. 

Okay for the sake of the thread.. My original point was- If I put my GM hat on, I wouldn't go after players that "let up" at times or had questionable effort on the playing field. 

Yeah, I'm sure if you looked harder, you could find a dozen plays that Randy Moss quit on, and you'd get very little argument out of me. He's admitted to it in the past. He acknowledged not playing hard in Oakland. That's part of the reason I wouldn't be interested in him. 

I just don't think he did anything wrong on that interception. I think that's all on Kaepernick.