Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OMG, I Just Realized!

jackbutton96

Oh my god, I just realized something! Indianapolis will host the last Super Bowl ever to be played. With the planet earth scheduled for global catastrophe on 12/21/2011, we won't even make it through another whole season... Thoughts?

My thoughts are that if what you say is true then the SB in Indy wouldn't be played at all since it will be played in Feb of '12 :P

Last time I checked February came before December.

Edit: Never mind I see that he originally said 2011. Carry on, nothing to see here.

lol..that's why I edited my post to include a quote of his original post because I knew once he read my reply he would change it to 2012 which is what the Mayans actually predicted...which I see has now been done. :D

I mean, all the signs are there: increasing intensity in natural catastrophies, solar flares, planetary alignment, and now the Peyton Manning situation. It's undeniable, people! :sorry:

You forgot Bob Sanders not being on IR after 1 game. Maybe that's our sign...Bob Sanders will stay healthy to fight off the end of the world for us. :O

Yeah, that was kinda my train of thought, 'if they want to talk all doomsday about things, then I'll give 'em doomsday!'

The first thing that came in my mind when I posted that was, "Wow, did I just make the Earth's destruction positive?" :burnout:

Oh my god, I just realized something! Indianapolis will host the last Super Bowl ever to be played. With the planet earth scheduled for global catastrophe on 12/21/2012, we won't even make it through another whole season... Thoughts?

Horse Manure nonsense

If you believe that 21/12/2012 is the last day on earth, you are crazy. Don't believe all that crap. Did Y2K happen... NO Did 1989 happen... NO. There will be at least 10 SBs including this year, then the CBA is up, and we'll see what happens when that comes around.

Hidden

Well, Peyton Manning missing a game is probably the first sign of the apocalypse. I'll have to freshen up on my Scripture to be sure.

Found it!

Revelations 1-69: Wheneth eighteen sits the skies shall open, fire shall rain down, the rules of stone shall be broken and all whom hath forsaken the lord shall perish in the Lords disfavor. And Tom Brady shall loseth his hair, for his hair was great, but in the absence of the Lord his hair is smotten.

Hidden

Found it!

Revelations 1-69: Wheneth eighteen sits the skies shall open, fire shall rain down, the rules of stone shall be broken and all whom hath forsaken the lord shall perish in the Lords disfavor. And Tom Brady shall loseth his hair, for his hair was great, but in the absence of the Lord his hair is smotten.

haha! Nicely done! :highfive: :applause: