Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Championship Game: Ravens vs. Patriots

21isSuperman

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is over. Joe Flacco does not know how to look around before taking a sack. I have never in my life seen a QB with worse pocket awareness than him.

Ray's retirement party will be starting soon. This game is over. Watch New England smoke them now, and make it a blow out in the second half.

He has only been sacked once

Anyone else think that looked intentional by Brady? If he was gonna shield himself then have the knee bent.

I think that was an attempt to reverse the Bernard Pollard curse lol. Jk nah I don't think he was trying to hurt him.

This isn't looking good for NE at the moment unless their offense does something. The Ravens are the type of team who gains more confidence as the game goes on IMO. And they become dangerous.

It would be quite interesting if Baltimore makes the SB after beating Luck/Manning/Brady in a 3 week span. I might start to really believe they are a team of destiny if they make it in lol.

This isn't looking good for NE at the moment unless their offense does something. The Ravens are the type of team who gains more confidence as the game goes on IMO. And they become dangerous.

It would be quite interesting if Baltimore makes the SB after beating Luck/Manning/Brady in a 3 week span. I might start to really believe they are a team of destiny if they make it in lol.

Beating Manning and Brady back to back would be quite the accomplishment, especially since most people had them written off long ago.

You know what irritates me about Baltimore? They just got a first down and one of their players, standing straight up, shoved a Patriots player hard. It's like they just ask to get penalized so when they lose they can whine and complain about the refs. It's ridiculous! Just do your job.

Beating Manning and Brady back to back would be quite the accomplishment, especially since most people had them written off long ago.

If Baltimore wins this game I really kinda hope they do win the whole thing and it's destiny for them with Ray and all that.

This has been one tough road for them and they have been knocking on the door for years too.

NE is looking so dead......wow.

NE is starting to look like they did vs. the Jets a few years ago in the playoffs. Dead.

It is actually pretty stunning.

Baltimore looks like they want it more.

Oh man.......Brady has to lead a comeback now if they want to win!

NE is starting to look like they did vs. the Jets a few years ago in the playoffs. Dead.

It is actually pretty stunning.

Baltimore looks like they want it more.

Oh man.......Brady has to lead a comeback now if they want to win!

We've seen Brady do much better than eight points in the fourth quarter. Let's hope the Ravens can hold.

My SB picks are holding quite well. I picked SF and NE. I would really like to be wrong.