Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

On Paper The Colts Are The Worst Team Going To The Playoffs

King Colt

Dats a fact Jack! We were the worst also going in to the season of 2012 yet, somehow we are fighting for the Lombardi Trophy. Easy schedule in part but with what could resemble the Bowery Boy Boys or Little Rascals the Indy brains and players are days away from the final surge. Statisically we don't stand a chance therefore in view of this season we do stand every chance as beating the odds is the Colts' cup of soup. So despite all the numbers and computers we are going to Baltimore to eat some feathers and then on to......

Dats a fact Jack! We were the worst also going in to the season of 2012 yet, somehow we are fighting for the Lombardi Trophy. Easy schedule in part but with what could resemble the Bowery Boy Boys or Little Rascals the Indy brains and players are days away from the final surge. Statisically we don't stand a chance therefore in view of this season we do stand every chance as beating the odds is the Colts' cup of soup. So despite all the numbers and computers we are going to Baltimore to eat some feathers and then on to......

You know what they say, the playoffs are like a new season. Everyone is 0-0.

I can't think of any comparisons between the Colts and previous WC teams. They usually had a veteran QB or good defense. That may be a good thing though...

We've got a veteran QB. He's played more games than Brady did when he won his first SB.

I like to say the defense isn't good, they're good enough.

Anyway - house money...

I like your logic.  I'm in!