Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First And Ten: Cordell + Bayless

HitStick21

"You've got to beat the champs, to be the champs"

Thank you. I never thought I'd agree with Bayless. They go on the notion Collins is being handed the keys to a Ferrari and he will not crash it. He has too many "All-Pros" to lose the division even if he starts the whole year.

We finally found some respect. I know, not like we needed it, but was nice to hear.

Skip says something wise while everyone else is contemplating the end of the Colts and Manning (basically running their mouths and doubting the Colts at every turn).

But he also wants the Colts to go get Moss and Stephen A. Smith wants them to get T.O., gotta take the good with the bad I guess. comical stuff though hearing those 2 argue which fossil the Colts should take, when the Colts are stacked at WR.(they subbed for Greeny and Golic )

I don't take anything Bayless says seriously, the things he says and the way he says them make me not like him. With that said, I don't think a division title will be out of reach. Collins won this division a few years ago with the Titans, so he knows how to get it done.

If we do win the division, you know what will happen? People (specifically, Pats fans) will start to say that Manning is a system QB as the team still won the division without him. Colts fans then retaliate by saying Collins is a proven vet and Cassel had nothing under his belt, but still took the team to 11 wins. The endless, pointless debate rages on...

Many of them are Pro Bowlers because of Manning.

In my opinion the "Ferrari" is one of those bolt on kit cars people used to put on a VW chassis.

I hope I am wrong but Collins is not going to cover the flaws the way Manning does.

The only real "flaw" that I saw on offense was a bad running attack.

With the added beef at OL, a healthy Addai, and a promising Carter, not to mention the addition of a FB (can you believe it?, the Offense could surprise us all.

Collins doesn't have to be Manning. he just has to play smart. I'm hoping (and optimistic) he can do that.