Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MNF Giants vs Redskins

supremecoltsfan300

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I liked it... so what does that say about me :scratch:

I've noticed that men typically don't like that drama/song and dance stuff that comes with NFL broadcasts these days. Women seem to enjoy the sideshows more.

NFL broadcasts used to be aimed at a very specific demographic. Men age 18-40 or something to that effect.

Nowadays, they aim at a very wide spectrum demographic and these production pieces are a part of their efforts. I'm not trying to sound sexist, just pointing out the cats/dogs Mars/Venus thing and how it permeates into demographics.

BTW: Griffin gave himself up. No fumble, no way. EDIT: Nevermind, I thought his boodie was on the turf.

I've noticed that men typically don't like that drama/song and dance stuff that comes with NFL broadcasts these days. Women seem to enjoy the sideshows more.

NFL broadcasts used to be aimed at a very specific demographic. Men age 18-40 or something to that effect.

Nowadays, they aim at a very wide spectrum demographic and these production pieces are a part of their efforts. I'm not trying to sound sexist, just pointing out the cats/dogs Mars/Venus thing and how it permeates into demographics.

BTW: Griffin gave himself up. No fumble, no way.

that's what I thought.... when the QB goes to slide, isn't play over...???

why are they praising RG3 on that play???? he fumbled....he screwed up, he's lucky it's a td.

It's similar to the Ray Rice scramble on 4th and 24 or whatever it was...you know something bad could have happened but then something amazing came out of it instead. He got lucky there no doubt though.

that's what I thought.... when the QB goes to slide, isn't play over...???

If his butt touched the ground (like I thought it had) and no defensive player touched him, he cannot fumble. Because he wasn't technically on the turf yet, he can fumble.

Jhonny Football has potential to be epic. That's not next year though. If he keeps it up people will be pumping him up more than Luck.

I don't know about that. Honestly, the best college QB that I've seen play this year isn't getting any recognition because he plays in the Big East.

Haven't watched him but he isn't running a pro style offense is he?

Texas A&M runs more of an "air raid" type offense where they incorporate a lot of 4/5 wide sets.

***edit***

I said Houston because Sumlin brought his offense from Houston to Texas A&M..lol